gargling is dangerous

I just thought id share a little tip with you cos I love you all,

This morning I decided after a long hard session I was going to swallow, well when it came (pun) to the crunch I couldnt quite manage it, so Instead whilst laying backwards I decided it would be good to gargle,

BAD IDEA I choked myself into a frenzy , It was far too thick to gagrle like you normally would fluid, omg I could have died, Imagine explaining that one.

It wasnt Big or Clever and certainly wasn't Sexy lol

So my tip is this,

Swallow, Spit or Dribble but whatever you choose to do dont fekin gargle, Its dangerous

Sorry to have do this, but... lol!

Hope you're alright though!

Ive lived thats the main thing roflmao ,

roll on the floor piss myself laughing Thank's for tip S.C

studley wrote:

External Mediaroll on the floor piss myself laughingExternal Media Thank's for tip S.C

Your welcome Studley lol

studley do you think you will need that tip?lol

sc i think ill stick to letting him cum over my tits, its the safest way lol

sexymel88 wrote:

I agree definatly lmao

sexymel88 wrote:

you never know mel ! I always say be prepared.and Never say never ! duh i said it opps

well ok then studley, you be prepared lol

Have the medics at the ready lol

My eyes watered and everything, hubby Loved the thought that his cock choked me from that far away lol

he feels like a right stud now

when hubby came back from afghanistan i was gagging for him but he begged me to suck his cock, saying how much he missed it,(imagine for a second, you'd been away for 7 months and not been able to wank as you were too scared of disease) so i started sucking him off and he came within 5mins, said it was the best he'd ever had but didnt realise i had choked and had actually run to the bathroom as i had thrown up!!

now thats sexy lol, but i think it was then he realised he would never be doing that again, but its not like its my fault

Am I being thick here? What disease can you get from wanking?

didnt know you could get a disease from wanking

sexymel88 wrote:

when hubby came back from afghanistan i was gagging for him but he begged me to suck his cock, saying how much he missed it,(imagine for a secone=d, you'd been away for 7 months and not ben able to wank as you were too scared of disease)

I'm quoting you here Mel!!!

BTW, if he hadn't wanked for that long I'm not suprised you choked/chucked. Try getting him to wank earlier in the day then give him head later, that should calm the amount of cum down so you can take it in your mouth without throwing up!!!All this is if you want to of course!!x

Oh no, the disease is from Afghanistan hun, you can catch disease so easily out there, it wasn't confirmed that you can catch disease but they we're advised not to do it for just incase.

I'd rather not swallow as it makes me feel ill anyway

Ah, I'm with you!!

sorry i should've made that more clear!!

sexymel88 wrote:

Oh no, the disease is from Afghanistan hun, you can catch disease so easily out there, it wasn't confirmed that you can catch disease but they we're advised not to do it for just incase.

I'd rather not swallow as it makes me feel ill anyway

The usaul army Bullshit then I see External Media ex-two para don't ya Know !!

They treat you like mushrooms in the army !! that is they keep you in the dark External Media and fed you bullshit External Media I should should know i frog marched to goose green to fight to argi's in falklands, I in was bagdad when you was in your dads bag...