Gave the wrong address

Hey, I recently ordered a product but when i checked out i gave the wrong address because my old address was saved on apple pay and they used my old address…how can i change the delivery address @Lovehoney_Brenna

Someone is in for a surprise if they open that package.

1 Like

Hi @hlander, customer care would be your best bet - try the online chat or call them. The other option would be to cancel your order and then reorder - to do this go to your account, order history and then cancel order. It should be possible to cancel your order as long as it hasn’t been processed already.

the order processed so fast that the canc button disappeared

Have you tried customer services? If it’s already gone there might not be anything you can do about it. Do you still live nearby? Can you knock on the door of your old house to collect it? Or go to the track your parcel link when you get it from royal mail / evrie and ask them to deliver to a locker or post office so you can pick it up.

It sounds like LH are working ultra quick so customer service is your best bet. The idea of re directing the parcel would be very good if possible. I wish you the best of luck. Fingers crossed.

Live chat or actually phone them up?

do you know their phone number?

If the order has been processed, it is probably too late. If you don’t live a million miles from your old address, you could get the parcel redirected to a local post office or delivery office (or parcel shop or locker if Evri). You should be able to this through the delivery service website once you have a tracking number