Lost parcel

Hi

I'm looking for advice. On the delivery note of my last £50+ order I said it could be left with a neighbour. I was delivered a red card saying only "no8 next block" ... firstly no8 is not in the next block it's in my block, secondly they've been on holiday for a week. They were definitely not delivered that parcel. There was no date, time, nothing else written on the delivery note. It could be that the parcel is somewhere in the next block but if no idea. It could equally be that it's been nicked.

Any advice??

I assume no signature was required?

Is there a phone number on the card you can contact and explain exactly as you have above?

I hope you have some success in retrieving your parcel xxxx

No there's nothing on it at all other the that. I assume not, I don't think I've signed for lovehoney before.

I'll call customer services for royal mail tomorrow but I've got a feeling they won't be helpful.

You should have an email with a tracking number on it somewhere x

Oh no! I hope you find it. My postie once put a card through the door saying "left at number xxx" I was looking at the doors on the street wondering why it went to xxx as I didn't recognise it. Took a minute or 2 longer than I care to admit to realise it was my number. Turned out a neighbour took it in, luckily one I trust!

Have you tried tracking in online? Although I believe a phone call to Royal Mail will probably be necessary.

I once had a neighbour take a parcel and the postman didn't put a note through my door. The neighbor then went on holiday without giving me the parcel. I had no idea it had arrived until Leanne asked why I hadn't done my review (it was a secret tester). The neighbor ended up coming over with it after Leanne had posted me a new one. Urgh, I was so annoyed at the post person for that. Luckily it hasn't happened again.

How long since the note was left? If your neighbors are kind chances are they'll nip around with it when you don't collect it after a few days. Hope it shows up!

Oh no sorry to hear this :( Have you tried immediate neighbours, just in case? 

If it is not there then hop on Live Chat as our customer care team can get it raised to Royal Mail to investigate for you. They will be happy to get a resolution for you.

Yeah I've tried all immediate neighbours. I'm basically blaming the postperson now because its not with anyone! And if its in another block of flats, then that's not technically a neighbour.

Thanks Leanne, I've raised an investigaton with Royal Mail myself and should hear back by Friday so fingers crossed!!

Oops! My parcel is supposed to reach me on 9 September but no one was at home till 12. Advised to checked with immediate neighbors but no success reached. Checked with my local Post Office and it claimed it was delivered successfully on 9 September.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that there is a mistakes in handling the delivery by the local Post Office. Receiving mails, parcels or items not belonging to me is not uncommon in my estate.

On the good customers service of LH is commendable and it is beyond my expectation. While chatting through live chat, and without hesitation I was given an immedate replacement. ... but I'm feeling so bad cos it's not the fault of LH.