genuine chat sites

me and the hubby are thinking about just chatting to couples or maybe bi girls just for fun or maybe kinky talk but were just getting sex cams on google search anybody know any genuine sites were thers ppl ready to talk and not just in it for the money?

You can get some on the free dating websites, but not sure if I can say names here? I don't know any proper chat rooms or anything sorry

There are a couple of proper, decent chat rooms out there and you do get couples looking for fun and sexy chat on them. i think you have to choose a username that shows exactly what you want etc, coupleforfun or something like that.

Not sure if i can name any so i guess i would just advise searching for chat rooms.

Im sure there are proper rooms for those purposes but im afraid i dont know any.

Given the hair-trigger frustration levels of some of the men who've IMed me on free dating sites, my guess is that those sites don't work so well for hook-ups or chat unless you're careful who you contact. Might be easier if you're looking for other couples and the filters can accomodate that sort of search.

there are a few good places. try yuvutu.

another one to try is marriedchatcity

Lovehoney don't usually mind people posting links to sites as long as they are not competitors. Don't know chat sites however fetlife is pretty good for chatting.