Genuine question about my mantric butt plug

Excuse me as I am a little embarrassed to write this and ask for this advice but this is what we’re here for right?

Ive had very little experience with anal sex but I have had some fun with butt plugs.
Its all been trial and error.
My jewelled steel one was too bulbous and uncomfortable my other steel one was too long. Anyway I just couldn’t find something comfortable and enjoyable.
Until I purchased the mantric vibrating butt plug plug… game changer. I love the size the strong vibrations and pulses and can use it while i use other toys.
Last night I used my beaded glass dildo inside myself and my mantric bullet on my clit.
I used the mantric bullet, it felt amazing with the three toys and I had many orgasms but the contractions from my orgasms kept pushing the plug out. Am I doing something wrong or do I need to size up?
I havent used it a great deal so I will be a bit disappointed if I need to replace it so soon as I am enjoying it when I do get it out. I havent used a vibrating plug before and I do like it.

Sorry if there is already a topic for this, I did look but couldn’t find anything.

It’s not unusual for toys to be pushed out during orgasm, as orgasms are essentially just muscle contractions. This can happen regardless of how many toys you are using, but if you are using a dildo and have hold of that then it is likely the butt plug will take the brunt of the force.

I wouldn’t say you need to find a new plug. A larger one might stay in a little better but it is still possible for it to be pushed out. You can try and keep your sphincter clenched as you orgasm or just keep popping the toy back in.

3 Likes

A very genuine question, no need to feel embarrassed :blush: I have the same problem with my butt plugs too. It’s a but frustrating but normal like @Calie said, the muscle contractions will generally push things out. I find it happens less often when I’m not using a dildo at the same time or with a plug with a narrow neck.

1 Like

@Calie always gives good advice. I’d say the same, practice some advanced mad skillz and try to clench your bum through it all - mindblowing :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This has happened to me before so it’s not uncommon. I brought a new one in the next size up and it was fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:rofl: absolutely nothing wrong with that :smile:

1 Like

Hey, sorry to jump off topic but I just purchased the Mantric Butt Plug.
If you don’t mind questions being asked;
is it strong? is it loud?
How does it work in terms of turning on and settings?

Thank you.

1 Like

The other thing to keep in mind with butt plugs is the bulb to neck ratio. If there isn’t much of a difference in size between the widest and skinniest part of the toy, this is much harder to keep in than those with a big difference. A “tear drop” type shape usually works best for plugs that you want to just keep inside you, whereas cylindrical shaped toys are better for manual control.

1 Like