OH NOOOOO MY TOYS BEEN STOLEN

I HAVE JUST SPOKE TO MY POSTMAN TO ASK HIM IF HE HAS DELIVERED ANY PARCELS THIS WEEK AND HE SAID HE LEFT A BROWN BOX OUTSIDE MY DOOR ON TUESDAY,SO WHERE IS IT , IM SO EMBARRESED AND UNHAPPY TO THINK THAT SOME KNOWS I ORDERED A MONSTER INFLATABLE DILDO,WHAT DO I DO NOW ?

Hi Sasha. First off, I understand that you are flustered hunny but please mind the caps! Ow!

Unless you have a prior arrangement with the sorting office to leave parcels in your porch or another specified area, or with a neighbour, undelivered parcels should be returned to them for you to arrange a redelivery or pick-up. So I would contact them to see why this happened, and to check. It might be there waiting for you. If it's not, complain. It's none of the PO's business what you are having delivered.

If someone has stolen it, they will probably have discarded it once they realise what it is! If anyone tries to make trouble for you, remember stealing post is a worse thing to do than ordering a sex toy!

If it doesn't turn up, how did you pay? Some credit cards have insurance so you could claim your money back and get a new one, so long as you have not been put off.

Best of luck

Sorry Ian - I hope you didn't mind me jumping in there, but I was just trying to help out. I know it's you guys' job but I didn't want to see the lassie left hanging.

sorry for the caps i didnt realise they was on i was a bit flustered,the postman said he put it up against the door ,i must state this isnt our normal postman so i dont know if he is new or a cover for my usual lady who i must state would never leave stuff outside,i guess i feel worse as i wasnt sure when i ordered it if id ordered the right item for me at the time i think it was probably going to be too big for me anyway,its just upsetting as my village is very small and everyone knows everything about everyone,i know its notyour fault guys so ill get my hubby to ring yo while i go and hide my head in the bedroom.

Sasha *hugs* - please don't go and hide. You have done nothing wrong. I'm sure there are worse things going on in your village. It will all get sorted out - trust the LoveHoney people, they won't leave you unhappy. Best wishes - JayGee x