Getting a neighbours LH delivery!

Postman arrived this morning dropping off my LH parcel and 2 others from LH for a neighbour.

Now the question is do I just drop them off and walk away, offer a sly wink as I hand them over or have a brief chat about what might be inside?? :P

truegrace wrote:

Postman arrived this morning dropping off my LH parcel and 2 others from LH for a neighbour.

Now the question is do I just drop them off and walk away, offer a sly wink as I hand them over or have a brief chat about what might be inside?? :P

Probably depends on how well you know/get on with them.

Hahah don't you live in a kinky street! I bet there is wife swapping parties and all sorta going on.
If your really good mates you could make a joke about it , but if you don't know them
That well I would maybe just politely hand them over.
However they might be on the forum and reading this so they will soon know that you know what's inside lol

Introduce yourself as truegrace, and judge their face for a reaction

I would just hand them over, if a neighbour happened to order from lovehoney too, and mentioned they had a parcel from them as well, I'd probably be slightly embarrassed that they knew. Especially the amount of deliveries I get!!! Haha!

I'd hand them over without a word after giving it a shake and sizing it up to see if I could work out what it was :-). Although it may be something like lingerie as a valentines gift ........... But hopefully not :-)

MrsMcX wrote:

I would just hand them over, if a neighbour happened to order from lovehoney too, and mentioned they had a parcel from them as well, I'd probably be slightly embarrassed that they knew. Especially the amount of deliveries I get!!! Haha!

Aren't you waiting on 2 LH parcels ;)

haha, I will be dropping them off in a bit so will update with their reactions.

I was, they've both been delivered :D

My street seems to be mainly full of old people, so I always add in the notes to leave with the old lady next door, or the one over the road. They don't even have the Internet so I'm pretty sure they won't know about LH haha! I tell my friends about lovehoney, but my neighbours knowing makes me go into panic! They're all so old, I'm sure they'd have a heart attack if they looked in one of my boxes :|

It would be sooo tempting to know what they ordered lol

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Down, horny one.

Alastor wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Down, horny one.

Can't help it lol.

haha! I'd totally ask them!. I'd be all "Sooooo what you been buying from LH?! And do I need to wear headphones tonight!"

if its in a packet i would be prodding it and feeling it to try and guess what it is! i would be tempted to drop a lovehoney hint.

if it came in a box i'd be nosey open it see whats inside tape back up before dropping it off to the neighbor and make out i thought the package was mine if they ask why it appeared to be opened

In not that nosey, although was tempted! Dropped it off with a little smile and an 'enjoy' needless to say they shut the door pretty fast!

Priceless

truegrace wrote:

In not that nosey, although was tempted! Dropped it off with a little smile and an 'enjoy' needless to say they shut the door pretty fast!

Ha! Brilliant!

Nicely handled...at no charge. Better than Royal Mail nowadays.

priceless and now they know that you know lol