Have you ever had a order sent to a wrong house/street?

My order got a bit messed up yesterday as it went through the live chat now someone is going to have some sex toys wipes![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I'm sure the person will open the box up even though its not their name. I'm not the sort of person that would feel embarrased if a neighbour had my parcel, but knowing someone might know its not for them and open it makes a little ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) because my last name is known and i have family spreaded out in my area.

Nothing to do with lovehoney once i had a load of cat food tins left outside my front door i had to phone up the company to get it sorted even though they were saying they have my address on their system, I dont even have any pets lol

Yes, i ordered a Desire love egg for a very very rare date night night. I got a message saying it had been delivered yet I was in all day. I got onto live chat who said wait 24 hours as a neighbour may bring the parcel round. Never happened. Got a refund and a few weeks later an email from customer services asking if it had been dropped off as it hadn't been returned. So not only did some bugger not deliver it but they bloody kept it the cheeky sods. I must say though this has only ever happened once and I have placed a lot of orders.

Oh I would be so embarrassed if someone opened mail especially with some of the items I've ordered of late

Bet someone enjoyed the Desire egg then lol cheeky... Thing is the customer service agent got my address wrong so come tuesday someone may well open it up as its their address, I myself have opend up a letter not looking at the name only to find out it wasn't for my address, that was the postmans fault.

Mistakes happen so hope this was just a one off.

Oh no! What a mess up, sorry about that, glad they have sorted for you though. sorry about that teacake.

On another note, that is similar...

My post goes to my neighbour often, but they take it in and hand it over later - so all good.

However, for anyone that has Royal Mail deliveries, which you all will as that is who we use ;)

You can opt out of leaving with a neighbour:

If you are out they will usually attempt a neighbour too. Much like some other site that uses their own delivery service.

https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/delivery-to-neighbour

Just to add if you speak directly to your postman they can usually help you out, I don't get on with my neightbour and I'm often out at delivery times and he will put it in my electric box or in my recycling bin so I dont have to go to the delivery office. I just pop a tenner in his christmas card every year ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Oh no! What a mess up, sorry about that, glad they have sorted for you though. sorry about that teacake.

On another note, that is similar...

My post goes to my neighbour often, but they take it in and hand it over later - so all good.

However, for anyone that has Royal Mail deliveries, which you all will as that is who we use ;)

You can opt out of leaving with a neighbour:

If you are out they will usually attempt a neighbour too. Much like some other site that uses their own delivery service.

Yes a bit of a mess up Leanne but all sorted so nothing to worry about.

O i never knew you could opt out thats great![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I might just do that as i live next door to a business, Thanks for the tip.

Yes. We had made a order and I forgot to change to my new address. I suppose it was a first time buyers moving in gift πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Delboy1991 wrote:

Yes. We had made a order and I forgot to change to my new address. I suppose it was a first time buyers moving in gift πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fabulous welcome gift - now intrigued to know what they got hahahah

Not ordered to the wrong house but I wasn't in and the postman thought he would be helpful and gave my parcel to my neighbour. To make matters worse my neighbour gave it to their kid who gave it to my kid while they were playing outside...and it gets worse.. my kid shouted in "dad mum's got a parcel again"... then I heard my kid say to the other one ....ohhh let's open this and see what my mum's bought. I don't think I have ever moved so fast in my life trying to get out the front door. Managed to intercept with leave my new shoes alone. On the plus side I then got to buy a new pair of shoes so I could show my neighbours what got delivered.

Had a automatic email from Royal Mail saying tried to deliver but no one was in, So either no one was in or the person at the house said it wasn't for them![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Cb1987 wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

It was this ... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962 πŸ˜† x

Delboy1991 wrote:

Cb1987 wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

It was this ... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962 πŸ˜† x
A fantastic way to christen the new home hahahahah

Looks like it being sent back to Lovehoney due to incorrect address, So i guess the person said it's not for them, Good to know its going back![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I had a friend staying here for a few months while his roof was replaced. He went back home, and ordered an item from Lovehoney - but forgot to change his address back to his own. So when a brown box arrived, I just opened it without looking, thinking oooh! I've got a present! Then I spent a hilarious time on Live Chat, telling them I'd received a parcel I hadn't ordered. It took a good five minutes before she asked "Do you recognise the name on the parcel?" - well, we had a good laugh, as it was something I wouldn't have ordered, and (as far as I knew from frank discussions with my friend) it was way outside his comfort zone too.

Good for Customer Services - they offered for me to send it back, and they'd send it to his address. I kept it, and let him know that it's here waiting for him, and that I'd opened it. So we had a good giggle too. It was worth the price of the thing for all the chuckles we got out of it! And there will be more when he comes over to collect it.

A couple of months ago Lovehoney sold out of a sleeve that I wanted for a trip abroad so I had a sniff around the tinternet and found something similar on an auction site. Checked postage. Fast and discreet. Excellent, so I ordered. 2 days later there’s a slip from postie - parcel too big and is next door. So I chaps the door and asks if my young male neighbour has my parcel. He disappears and comes back with one of these grey postage bags and a huge grin on his face. I quickly whipped it out of his hands and walked back to mine. No wonder he was grinning - it was a blister pack inside the postage bag. Let’s just say there was no mistaking what was inside. You could feel every curve and ripple on that huge bad boy!!! Mortified just didn’t cover it. What lesson was learned there - yes, you are right. Never ever ever order from a company not called Lovehoney and that doesn’t deliver in the trusty brown box!!!