Getting Fired Up??

ok so whats you opinion on getting teased befor your loved one goes to work or being teased befor you have to go to work dose it make your day go in faster knowing your coming home to some fun? or annoy you cause you cant stay home ?

has it ever happend you just thought you will call in sick to stay home and play?

let the posts begin

It's been a decade since I had a situation where that was possible, but I like a bit of teasing especially when it's light and playful. Find it very frustrating when that's closed off and it's all or nothing.

lol fair enought a bit of early morning play can be fun tho people always ask why the happy mood LOL

I have never been a fan, primarily because i work with children and prefer all thoughts of sex and such things to be far from my mind whilst i am at work!

VW x

I think its great! You can keep the heat on all day with sexy texts and by the time you get home you are raring to go

I dont think of anything sex related at work/uni, as I guess would be pretty perverted to do it while I happen to be looking at past people skeletons, including some showing palaeopathology (meaning yes even syfilis in some cases).

My partner intentionally teases the hell out of me before work/during work just to make me wet and wind me up he always knows he gonna get a hot night if hes turned on the charm and left me begging all day :) infact he even skypes me at work and wacks off on cam just to push it a lil further lolol

yeah http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/vampyrewillow/
i agree with yourself be a bit weird for what you work as being turned on i guess it depends on what you work as

so fair ennough about the whole work thing but how about when your going out anyone had the hell teased out them to the point it could get warm in the bedroom then you remember you have to leave to go out ?

My OH does this all the time. Unfortunately I usually give in and end up being late. It's hard to say no...

tisk tisk lol being late i bet your reasons are funny while you have a huge smile on your face lol