Busy at Work

Does anyone else get horny at work? Amongst the spreadsheets and arguing fines, my mind always wonders. I must need a release or something...
Does anyone else experience this? Oh, my OH heard someone wanking in the men's loos - could see their shadow! This is a very big Company!

I did in an old job I had as a beauty therapist. I came really close once to going over that line only once. He was a police officer from detroit and bloody gorgeous, it was his first ever massage too. I remained professional though. But it was definitely something I remember fondly!

Yup, but my main thing is the sunshine when its so hot like it is at the moment that really gets me going

Nope. I never get aroused in any of the ways these threads suggest.
I must be some kinda weirdo

I have sometimes thought it'd be rather wonderful bouncing on my dildo in my office chair but would be frowned upon by my colleagues lol

Sum Sub wrote:

Agreed with the weirdo part.

😋

Wow thought this was mostly a guys issue. Its happened a fair bit. It can be very distracting

Sum Sub wrote:

I don't think your weird, I'm HCA in hospital, so I never get horny at work.

Hehe!! Just think, being paid for pleasuring yourself in work time lol !! I must have too much time on my hands. Agree with the hot weather comment - it sends me crazy 😝

I work from home but never feel the urge even though if I wanted to I could.

Yes I get horny related to my work... when I do something kick ass it gets me going. I also find masturbation to be a great stress reliever so if I am having a really bad day I will take a break for a release. I don't do that IN a corporate office mind you. I need to be somewhere private.

yep its hard feeling horny at work but just have to wait until I get home ;)

Christ - never have time to feel horny at work - guess I must be in the wrong job!!! Lol xx

Me too cough drop 😔 in my old job I used to think about it a lot as it was hotel work (and we all know what happens in hotels)