Getting my OH comfortable with the idea of sex toys

I haven't quite got used to this forum yet - it's taken me several minutes to work out how to post a new thread, so apologies if this has been covered millions of times before ...

I would like to introduce a vibe or two into our love making ... but she (my oh) is quite resistant to the idea of anything like that. She thinks it's a bit clinical. I'd like to do anything that would give her as many and as intense as possible orgasms.

Any ideas as to how I might broach this subject wth her?

The best thing is the be gentle with the subject and dont try to force anything on her.

If you can, browse LH together and get her to pick a toy. That way you'll know she's comfortable with it and it's something she wants. What women want and what men think women want are often two different things.

Thanks for the replies... I will try to entice her in front of the computer!

Hi Sam, my partner and I had never used toys and what got us started was the I Rub My Duckie bath toy. Once that was on the scene the flood gates opened! :)

The Duckie is good because it is fun and sold as a bath thing rather than a bedroom thing, a really nice way of exploring a new thing.

Sorry, should have added a link:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=432

Duckie is a good idea - they do Christmas editions so it could be a stocking filler? I would personally go for a massager toy as this can be used on less intimate areas like the neck and shoulders... To start with... It's a nice way to ease someone into it and they feel lovely everywhere. They also tend to be less intimidating than other toys. The tracey cox supersex massager is great - you can read the reviews from the sex toy awards. The basics finger ring is also on there - cheap, not intimidating and doesn't just have to be used on intimate areas x

Thank you - what a brilliant idea!!!

Just off to order it!

Just off to order it!

Great, which?? :)

ooops!!! The Duckie!

ooops!!! The Duckie!

Good choice, keep us posted on how well it goes down? So to speak. ;)

Even exploring the LH website is great fun to have together - I always try and check at least the Deal of the Day with my OH!

x

Problem MAY be solved!!

Just placed an order with LH and guess what - it comes with a free vibe! So I can look all innocent and say 'Well, as it's here ...'

Good plan Sam ;-) x

Well ... it's a plan anyway!!!

She can only say 'no' - but often once the idea is planted it 'becomes' her idea in a month or two!

The only big flaw in this plan is that I'm hopeless at looking innocent!!