Bit if a silly one - but it's kept me entertained.....

Here's a question for you all -

Do you think that women get friskier the hotter the weather gets?

Do you agree or disagree, over to you Ladies and Gents.......

:o)

Heck no for me I just wanna sleep lol!!!

Im a bit of a nymph anyway so cant really comment lol. When its hot i want ice, nakedness and cooling massages followed by lots of dirty, sweaty sex and when its cold i want to snuggle up with my man and create our own lil fire hehe x

Sunshine makes me feel happy & feeling happy makes me horny

If it's really hot I want to avoid contact as much as possible. However if it's so hot that you can't sleep I figure, we're naked, we're hot, we're not sleeping, may as well enjoy ourselves...

Plus the sight of my husband's legs in shorts...

I'm always in a frisky mood but I definetly get worse when it's hot.

Infact I sent my OH a text earlier telling him I was really horny and blamed it on the weather. His responce was "great, straight to bed tonight then!"

Definitely! sunshine makes me happy, and when i'm happy, i'm more up for it!

Not neccessarily for me. Hot weather makes me sweaty and sleepy, but I still always want sex... so i guess it has no real effect on my normal level of horniness ;-)

When it's hot we usually get sleepy and just sort of lie about. I guess we Scottish folk didn't evolve to handle heat and good weather.

Definitely. When it's cold, I'm more interested in snuggling up and it doesn't matter if that leads to sex or not. In the heat, I just want messy, sweaty, exhausting fun. There probably is some logical excuse, like folk being already a bit sweaty means more pheromones, or something like that, but a guy I'd maybe want to talk to in Winter will have me barely able to restrain myself in the Summer.

I don't really notice a difference. When it's cold, there might be a difference in the style of sex for me if it means removing the covers, but when it's hot things tend to get too hot when we have sex. It doesn't really change my libido though. It's still a case of I want sex so I'll have it!

yeah i certainly am!

getting to wear shorter dresses, no panties or bra and hot people with more flesh on show!

I hate to admit it, but I do love the hot weather (when I don't have anything to do - is there much worse than being cooped up in a class room or office when it looks like Madrid outside?) and it does have quite an effect on my sex life. I agree with what a couple of previous posters said - at a basic level, the sun makes me happier and more relaxed, so more in the mood for... Well love is definitely the wrong word!

Plus, lots of fun can be had when water fights start...!

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Hahaha!

All of that flesh on display? DEFO. Purrrrrrrrrr!

I completely agree! Although attractive housemates should be banned from wearing short shorts. It's confusing, damn it!

im starting to believe my wife might be like this, when the weather is dull she is never in the mood for anything sexual :S

No, not me all I want to do is sleep LOL.

no idea but we have had sex a lot lately lol

Im horny whatever time of year it is and whatever the weather.....but when the suns out im definatly happier, as it means you can wear sexier, shorter and skimpier clothes......instead of being wrapped up in layers!! - sunshine also equals options for outdoor friskiness which i love!!!

But then again cold weather means snuggling up closer, and having hot sex to warm each other up..........;)

I feel a lot more aware of my body when it gets hotter, especially as the clothing gets less and less. My other half is not so good in the warmer weather and tends to get grumpy. Nothing that a nice cold shower for two won't sort out tho!

x

Too hot and all I want to do is lie on a marble floor.... have to say ive always been fonder of colder weather and snuggling up with the one you love always turns into groping which leads to...... well you get the idea =D

LoveHoney - Gemma wrote:

Here's a question for you all -

Do you think that women get friskier the hotter the weather gets?

Do you agree or disagree, over to you Ladies and Gents.......

:o)

Not me External Media I'm friskier in the winter, i can't stand it in the summer when i'm hot! I always have a cold shower first!

i do, although if its really hot i have to make sure we have a fan on in the room beforehand haha!