Getting rid of old toys

So our brown box of toys is getting quite full now with plugs, strokers, vibes and we have started storing some stuff in other areas.

Discussion at home turned to how to we get rid of stuff. There is the obvious suggestion of the bin, but I am keen to recycle stuff where possible. When we moved last year we had a box of old toys that went to the local recycling centre and let to me walking very swiftly from the back of the car to the relevant area with the box lest I was seen.

What do you folks do when getting rid of stuff you no longer need/use or is broken?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/ :)

Thanks for that. I did find a thread about it but it was a few years old didn't realise it was still live.

Any ideas what to do with the non buzzy stuff? Is any of it recyclable?

Yes if they are silicone or ABS plastic. Just be aware that toys made from jelly or rubber may be considered a biohazard by some recycling facilities. Good luck.

I sent all my stuff to the rabbit amnesty. I have more I need to send.....

Thanks for posting - does anyone know if the toys have to be bought from LoveHoney to be sent to Rabbit Amnesty? Or can you send old toys (from the sad days before we discovered LH!) too?

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

Thanks for posting - does anyone know if the toys have to be bought from LoveHoney to be sent to Rabbit Amnesty? Or can you send old toys (from the sad days before we discovered LH!) too?

You can send us anything! (even your old toaster!)

We'd rather you dispose of your sex toys responsibly than bin them, so even if you bought from a competitor (the shaaaade!!), we'll still recycle it for you :)