Getting the OH to experiment!

Right, well i had two things i wanted to talk about, and others to help me with :)

so im hoping this is fine

Ive always thought it would be sexy to have a threesome. but i wouldnt want to have 'sex' with the other, because me and my gf are each others first.. since then ive thought about it..but lately my girlfriends been having weird dreams..about her and other girls..about going down on each other, other girls watching her be licked out etc.. she recently had a dream where she scared a friend.. n then started kissing which lead to getting a dildo out.

My girlfriend n I are young, so we've got all the time in the world..(Hopefully) but im confused, because lately, it keeps creeping up about these dreams.. its also been revealed about her past is that shes seen stuff when she was younger on her mates phone, which had videos n pictures.. which she sent to her boyfriend but left on her phone, n instead of going off them she looked at them.. and she likes her other mates boobs..

Is there a way i can get her to be with a girl.. we've talked about it, as we do with everything, but if anything was to ever happen she'd want to be alone with her, cos she thinks i would laugh! hehe, id find it an amazing turn on, so id like to be there, especially if its her first time any tipssss?

hehe thanks, yeah i read a recent threesomes thread, but atm its not so important :) i just like the idea my gf gets to experiment.

yeah true about the dreams, but shes said a lot of other things to imply, that girls aint exactly off her radar as such... yeah theres no rush n by all means im not pressuring her, tho she does get confused why she dreams about that! hehe.. i thought its an easy way to find out, try n see! but thats easier said than done.. :) well i'll just keep talking to her n see how she feels now n then!

Just tell her she can have sex with a girl?

Sounds as though its not about you getting her to experiment (shes already showing she wants to do that) but its more about how to get her to sleep with a girl so you can watch.

You are both young and shouldn't tie each other down. If she want's to sleep with a girl then she should do it and if you want to be involved - maybe suggest a 3som a little more confidently or arrange a situation when you, your OH and another girl could develop onto sex.

3soms a rarely arranged but if you know everyone is up for it & a girl starts kissing your GF in a safe and private environment it might develop on.

haha yeaah we've talked about situation kinda things n both thought its a good start, wasnt sure if planning it was the best, but thanks chels:)

weve talked about having a threesome but have never gone threw with it. my problem would be seeing my man with another women i know i wouldnt be able to handle seeing him with someone else. so we came up with me and another women with him watching and its remained a fantasy we both get off on this idea and i love working him up by telling him what i am going to do to another women, maybe well have a threesome oneday

chels18 wrote:

Sounds as though its not about you getting her to experiment (shes already showing she wants to do that) but its more about how to get her to sleep with a girl so you can watch.

You are both young and shouldn't tie each other down. If she want's to sleep with a girl then she should do it and if you want to be involved - maybe suggest a 3som a little more confidently or arrange a situation when you, your OH and another girl could develop onto sex.

3soms a rarely arranged but if you know everyone is up for it & a girl starts kissing your GF in a safe and private environment it might develop on.

I don't really agree.. Purely because just 'cause they're young doesn't mean they would want to experiment and not be tied to eachother. It depends on the relationship itself. And also, even though she's mentioned her curiosity about girls doesn't mean she's wanting to branch out yet. It's a nice place to start off and talk to her about though if she is wanting to explore that.

If you're both serious about eachother it'll rely on how you feel about adding someone into the mix. Before that though it's how you both feel on that subject.

I would only suggest that you bring up other people (girls) if your relationship is stable. There's no problem with experimenting with others etc if you're both fine with it but again this takes communication. Just talk and find out how you both feel about it actually happening.

I hope I made sense.. >.< Good luck anyways.

x X x wrote:

chels18 wrote:

I don't really agree.. Purely because just 'cause they're young doesn't mean they would want to experiment and not be tied to eachother. It depends on the relationship itself. And also, even though she's mentioned her curiosity about girls doesn't mean she's wanting to branch out yet. It's a nice place to start off and talk to her about though if she is wanting to explore that.

If you're both serious about eachother it'll rely on how you feel about adding someone into the mix. Before that though it's how you both feel on that subject.

I would only suggest that you bring up other people (girls) if your relationship is stable. There's no problem with experimenting with others etc if you're both fine with it but again this takes communication. Just talk and find out how you both feel about it actually happening.

I hope I made sense.. >.< Good luck anyways.

I didn't agree with the initial comment either. I don't think being in a healthy monogamous relationship has to be considered 'tying' each other down, it also seemed to take fun with another girl to be more 'easy going'. That really depends on the relationship dynamics.

The gulf between fantasy and reality is a big one.