Getting to know your postman/woman...

I'm sure we've inevitably had this on out minds at least once.

Over these past two months, I've placed about 5-8 orders, and each time I get the mail delivered, it's always by the same woman. She's always the type who has that glow in the eye when delivering your parcel, sometimes is makes me wonder if she's wary of what "---------" is.

In fact, while generally browsing the internet a while back, I came across a forum that was discussing purchasing from LH, and one of them was actually a postman that bought from LH. They talked about how they've delivered packages from Lovehoney before, and it always put a cheerful expression on his face actually knowing what people may potentially be purchasing.

So that had me thinking, do any of you reckon your neighbourhood postman/woman know of your purchasing kinks? >_>

**Edited by mod to remove forbidden phrase

I'll be honest, it's not really something that i've thought much about. I've been shopping here regularly for a while now and although i'm not usually in when my things are delivered i have sometimes had to go down to the post office to pick stuff up if it's someone different delivering and they don't know where to leave it.

It's quite a small area i live in anyway so there's a good chance they know me anyway lol.

Possibly they do know the company but it's just never really bothered me. I know it's a concern for some people and i completely understand why but for me i figure if they do know it's only because they're familiar with LH themselves ;) and they're delivering so much stuff they probably don't give it a second thought.

Pretty much as you said there. About two years ago, I couldn't even comfortably talk about such things, but now I'm practically spending my spare cash on new toys. It's actually gotten to the point I forget when my order is due or what I bought... how I manage that id beyond me.

Regardless, my postwoman's smile always sends ideas into my head, with her having delivered packages big and small from the same distributor. I won't deny that I do get a slight thrill thinking that somebody out there knows my kinks ;D

Who cares? If you think about this everytime you buy condoms from the chemist, buy a top-shelf magazine from your newsagent, buy tampax for your missy, or just browse around Ann Summers that is now in every major shopping center - you will end up spending your whole life on-line...

...and honestly don't think posties care that much about what you are up to.

Had a different delivery person one day who either really liked her job or recognized the shape of the box. If she did recognize it, she certainly wasn't casting aspersions.

**Edited by mod to remove forbidden phrase

It'll be hit and miss.

Some boxes will be ignored, others will be read and thought upon.

Its just the way it is.

My postie knows me well he is always brining me parcels, we have an agreement that he will leave them in my shed when I am not here, I always know when he is off cos I have to go the depot for them.

But then I run a review blog and I get quite a lot of parcels from a lot of different places not just LH

I find it more amusing when a courier leaves a parcel with my neighbour who is always really happy to see me when I go and pick them up from her, I wonder if she knows? I don't really care if she does though tbh.

Or the window cleaner, he must see some really interesting things when he does our bedroom window, there is always a neat pile at one end of the dressing table of things waiting for review, and then there are the glass dildos that I have on the windowsil as ornaments

im sure my postie knows as he never leaves parcel with neighbours and sometimes when in jiffy envelope they dont post thru door and i have to go to sorting office to collect my parcels lol

Janny wrote:

Who cares? If you think about this everytime you buy condoms from the chemist, buy a top-shelf magazine from your newsagent, buy tampax for your missy, or just browse around Ann Summers that is now in every major shopping center - you will end up spending your whole life on-line...

...and honestly don't think posties care that much about what you are up to.

It's not a matter of caring, or thinking "oh noes" about the delivery. It's just that the thought itself seems quite entertaining. In fact if you are nervous about these things, experience comes in time, and you eventually don't give it a second thought.

Heck, I like to purchase manga, and quite happily buy adulterated content during my college hours.

The only exception to the rule is if I get a bulky parcel from a large quantity purchase. At that point, I try to think of things I could buy the same size as a box containing a buttplug, lubricant and embarassing lingerie, 'cause you just never know

There's a women who works in our local chemist who's definiately judging people when they buy stuff lol.

Used to quite like buying condoms in there just for the look on her face.