Lovehoney parcels

As i now have moved into my own place, its time to get myself some new sexy bedroom stuff ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The only sex toys i have are 2 vibes which ive had for at least 5 yrs, which were for sex toy testers on here . yep they've lasted me ages and used them quite regular .![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

But even though LH parcels are 'discreet' do they still have on the label LH and their postcode?

Im a bit paranoid incase the postman knows the postcode is LH's and the postman leaves my parcels in with the neighbour (a shop) who can easily google the postcode if they're nosey ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif).

Can LH send parcels without thier postcode on the label??

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

They have to display a return address. Your postman may know where it's from, yes. It would be very unprofessional of them to say anything though.

They show up as from (REMOVED BY MODRETAOR)  but that's the only giveaway on it. Your postman wouldn't say a thing because they either don't know or have done it several times and it's just part of the job.

As for the paranoia, I do wonder why you'd leave your parcels with somebody you think would try to peek on your privacy.

yeah suppose he has posted enough sex toys to others haha. But still would be a bit embarrased even though he wouldnt say anything lol.

MK7 its just one of them things, im either not in or sleeping and dont hear him knock and he justs leaves it with the shop. I think ive only seen the postie once so havent been able to give instructions .

MK7 - I don't think you are supposed to post the packaging details on the forum... ;)

Yes, you can work out it's from Lovehoney from the label if you know what you're looking for. However, the only real way you're going to know that is that you've also ordered from them. They have the same label/return information on all the parcels I've received.

You can specify what you want done with parcels if you're not in during the checkout process (specifying your safe space). I always write something along the lines of 'return to post office please' or whatever the character restraints allow. You could even write 'DON'T LEAVE IN SHOP'. Means if you're not in they won't leave it with a neighbour, they'll follow your instructions. Simples!

Although really, the people in the shop would be unprofessional to have a snoop or comment on your choice of company. Most people would stick to the social norms of respecting privacy rather than risk being caught snooping at someones parcel. Are you really that interested in other peoples parcels that you'd take time out of your job to google the return address to guess what's in it only to be unable to bring it up for fear of causing embarrassment? Unlikely they would either.

If all else fails and you do find the one gossipy old bat that does do so, have a back up plan and be direct with them. It's shoes. It's a new clubbing dress. It's a book. It's a massage candle. It's novelty stuff for a hen party. All stuff Lovehoney sell (or used to, in the case of shoes). Back up plans can ease anxiety :)

My old housemate bought from LH... we recognised the packaging, he was ribbed.

Amykins wrote:

As i now have moved into my own place, its time to get myself some new sexy bedroom stuff ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The only sex toys i have are 2 vibes which ive had for at least 5 yrs, which were for sex toy testers on here . yep they've lasted me ages and used them quite regular .![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

But even though LH parcels are 'discreet' do they still have on the label LH and their postcode?

Im a bit paranoid incase the postman knows the postcode is LH's and the postman leaves my parcels in with the neighbour (a shop) who can easily google the postcode if they're nosey ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif).

Can LH send parcels without thier postcode on the label??

Thanks ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If you select "special delivery", the postie HAS to obtain a signature at YOUR address. They're not allowed to leave it with a neighbour. We do have our 'secret phrase' on the outside of the box which you can see listed here

MissAdler wrote:

My old housemate bought from LH... we recognised the packaging, he was ribbed.

^^ What a shame! 😢 I hope he wasn't too embarrassed and didn't let it put him off exploring his sexuality further. I hate to think of people being shamed for getting to know themselves. 

The postie will have seen loads, he may think " kinky toys?" but is likely too busy otherwise to think, so what,,

I live in the US, so all the customs lables read "novelty item" that is far funnier than whatever the return postage name and address is. Frankly I don't care. Here they dont leave packages with my neighbors unless it has been misdelivered anyway. I can understand your concern here, but if all else fails pick it up at the post office, I belive that is an option in the UK.

I personally wished the customs label said something like clothing (if I only order lingerie) or electronics vs. novelty item because as my child gets older and more curious I am not sure how to explain what a novelty item is in the postbox.

awww thanks all, a little more confident now i will sort it out when i do my next kinky order ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You can always select to have your parcel delivered to your local post office for you to collect at your convenience.

You're so lovely Jess, I love that you say 'getting to know themselves'

I still have some residual shame around ordering toys and playing on my own. Although I am getting better just hearing this process phrased in that way really reminds me that it's not a dirty little secret, there is in fact, nothing wrong with what I'm doing and that I am truly getting to know myself better and that is a gift.

Part of me feels proud of myself when I think about it phrased the way you have.

Thank you. 💖💖

Sweet Cherries wrote:

You're so lovely Jess, I love that you say 'getting to know themselves'

I still have some residual shame around ordering toys and playing on my own. Although I am getting better just hearing this process phrased in that way really reminds me that it's not a dirty little secret, there is in fact, nothing wrong with what I'm doing and that I am truly getting to know myself better and that is a gift.

Part of me feels proud of myself when I think about it phrased the way you have.

Thank you. 💖💖

Aw - thank you Sweet Cherries, that's really lovely of you to say 😊

You should be proud of yourself because, even though exploring your sexuality alone is really important, many people are still too afraid to take the plunge and just do it. You're one of the brave ones: a pioneer of sexual happiness, if you will! 🙌

A pioneer of sexual happiness! I like that. Sex is slowly becoming a positive thing for me and although it's baby steps, it's wonderful. From survivor to pioneer, I'll wear that proudly. Thanks again Jess. 💖