Getting wife to be dirty

Maybe my story will help a little bit. My OH bought me my first toy years ago... it was not something we discussed it just showed up. I hated it! The design of it was not something that was comfortable or would stimulate me correctly. Even worse, I felt like he was insulting me and our sex life by going out a buying a sex toy without discussing it.

Fast forward I am a sex toy addict... a member of Lovehoney Addicts Annon LOL...

So here is the point, TALK to her... express your fantasy, desire, etc. but do it in a way she doesnt feel nagged. If my OH left a toy laying around I would be annoyed that a chidl would find it. Also, when I am in work or mom "mode" there is no time to "play" vs. my OH who is "ready' no matter what! =)

Loving this thread ! x

This has given me loads of ideas and tips I'm also loving the thread. Gutted my wife is away for a week. Guess I won't get caught being 'dirty'

Well maybe not just yet..but it'll be nice when she returns hey? Glad it all helped!

I enjoy using the forums now never really used them much must do more. Really like having a dirty little chat online

Don't think it would be possible to be shy here! Ask away! there's loads of threads to choose from. Enjoy yoursleves guys..and welcome :)

Good!

Yes profile pic might sound strange but you women have a lot more choice to take a photo. As in cleavage ass knickers all the other sexy part of body's. Men only really have pants unless you workout loads and have a six pack and you can't have a erection in the photo. I'm a grower gutted

Haha...rubbish! You guys can show off your legs, undie shot. Toned tum and chest! Full back and bum shot, bum covered obviously. Or your own face!!! Keep the erections down, we can all use our imagination land if we wish to! lol :) That's a nice pic, what's wrong with that!

Ozz it could have been a lot better

I was going for the animal word association thing

Bob a job wrote:

This has given me loads of ideas and tips I'm also loving the thread. Gutted my wife is away for a week. Guess I won't get caught being 'dirty'

Surely this is the perfect time to start sending suggestive texts and messages of what you would like to do. It gives her a week to get hot and bothered and work up to what you want.

Bob a job wrote:

I was going for the animal word association thing

Yeah!!?? and it is, so what's up?

Fun Louise wrote:

Bob a job wrote:

Surely this is the perfect time to start sending suggestive texts and messages of what you would like to do. It gives her a week to get hot and bothered and work up to what you want.

Great idea! that'll get her going for sure! :)

Cheers fun Louise will do that from today
Must be a forum about suggestive/kinky/dirty texts on here to get some tips other than just saying I want you to go upstairs and wear out some batteries!
Thanks Ozz glad the animal thing did work. How do you do that copy paste thing in posts. Is it just copy and paste can't seem to do that on phone

No I can't do that on my ph either so I can't help you there! If you're not using the ph click the item you wish to show in your post, drag and copy the address bar go back to where you wish to post and right click and paste and click ok..that's how I do it