Gift wrapping

I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of 'gift wrapping' it is when asking for a gift box ?? Is it the love honey box or little bags??

I'm planning on getting my friend her first ever bullet vibrator and thinking of having it already gift wrapped when I send it to her... xx

Hi :)

you get it in one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22926 with your gift wrapped up in Lovehoney tissue paper it's white with red hearts. X

Yep, you get it in one of the boxes Lollipop linked. The size will depend on the item so if you're only buying a bullet it will come in a small box. I used to get multi-coloured boxes too but I'm not sure if they've got rid of them now and there's only the dark blue ones with multi-coloured hearts on.The tissue paper is so cool, I keep mine and plan on re-using it!

Okay thankyou :) I have a gift box but was wondering with such as small gift what it would come in xx

You're best off asking customer care. I have a small and medium gift box, and they're really generous sizes. I would say the small one would be far too big for a bullet. But maybe lovehoney accomodates to this and has smaller gift boxes, so it'll probably be best to ask x