Fully sealed Mini Vibrator?

Hello all,
My partner would love a mini Vibrator but she is quite picky and only wants one that comes in one of those fully sealed plastic wrappers, the type you have to use sissors to open if you know what I mean? That its impossible to have opened it and then closed it.
Does anyone know of any out there, even another brand to Lovehoney that does one in a packing like this?
Thanks all

1 Like

I think a lot of companies have moved away from that type of packaging, particularly for sex toys.

Lovehoney’s own brand toys normally come in a box with a sticker which would be hard to open and restick (although not impossible).

Lovehoney’s Desire range used to come in plastic wrap, a box and then a storage container within the box although it’s been a while since I’ve bought one.

Do you have any specific toys in mind, maybe people who’ve bought them recently will be able to give more details about the packaging

Ummm how about a sealed box? Other than that I don’t think I’ve ever come across one in plastic wrap before…

I’m trying to think now which have came in plastic casing. I know the king cocks come in a hard plastic packaging which needed scissors but all there toys are on the larger scale. Most products I believe are in recycling boxes now.

1 Like

Even if sealed in plastic, it would still be advisable to sanitise a new toy, so one in a sealed box shouldn’t be a problem.

2 Likes