Gifting orders

Hey everyone im so sorry for another thread but question...

I got my birthday money from my mum a few days back so once that clears into my bank im having a mass order up (a 3 4 £75 and 3 for £25) i was just curious though as to if i gifted (which i plan on doing now i actually have a little money for once in my life) can i do all of this in one order and then have it sent to a different address or do i have to make two seperate orders?

Also how can you leave a message with your gift? I have a list of like 20 people so far that i want to gift to and that list grows daily...so i need to start getting though it :)

Speak to live chat.

Hi hun, you have to do it separately. And yes you can leave a message :)

Hope that helps. X

It has to be a different order per different person.

I wondered this at first, especially for mass application of discount codes to treat friends to bigger things :')

I'm pretty sure the message thing comes up as you proceed through gift checkout. If it doesn't, message live chat and I think they can add it for you :)

Save something for yourself! I think you deserve it.

Don't give it all away! See to that you can have some fun as well, you warm hearted woman.

AsYouWish! wrote:

I agree with this! You're so very kind for wanting to gift things, but don't you want some toys for yourself?

It definitely has to be different orders. However, as others have said - Live Chat might be able to sort something out for you. They're usually pretty good at helping with things!

Either way, I think it's lovely that you want to spread a little happiness. I just wish I had the cash to do the same!

Subdom27 wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

I agree with this! You're so very kind for wanting to gift things, but don't you want some toys for yourself?

It definitely has to be different orders. However, as others have said - Live Chat might be able to sort something out for you. They're usually pretty good at helping with things!

Either way, I think it's lovely that you want to spread a little happiness. I just wish I had the cash to do the same!

This is amazingly kind of you but, please, please, please treat yourself too - especially seeing as this money was a gift to you for you :) x

I agree with the others. Gifting is a lovely idea but you should treat yourself and enjoy the money you have been gifted. Make sure you have everything you could desire before you consider gifting!

Enjoy the money!

JM88 wrote:

I agree with the others. Gifting is a lovely idea but you should treat yourself and enjoy the money you have been gifted. Make sure you have everything you could desire before you consider gifting!

Enjoy the money!

+1 :) xx

It's so kind and warm hearted of you to want to gift other people, that's an amazing thing to do and I'm sure they'll really appreciate it :)

Remember to send yourself a cheeky little gift too, something that will put a smile on your face. It's important to treat yourself as well as others, you can't let everyone else have all the fun! ;)

Haha I ordered a few things :) to have everything I want would mean I would have to win the lottery!!! Glass dildos are firmly on my next 'to buy' list!! Lol

What did you get for yourself?

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Haha I ordered a few things :) to have everything I want would mean I would have to win the lottery!!! Glass dildos are firmly on my next 'to buy' list!! Lol

Wow you are really kind! what glass are you getting?

hey! Ive not ordered any yet. I placed an order using my birthday money this morning but due to other problems (my friend needed help with her new baby her boyfriend left her) i didnt have enough to do everything i wanted. But i love the blue swirl one and the tracey cox set :) SOON...i hope :)

I have the Tracey cox set and they really are fantastic. I actually got mine for £20 when they were 'deal of the day' - may be worth keeping an eye open in case it's repeated ?

whattt oh my gosh really? im looking out for that for sure! litterally dying for one at first they scared me but ive heard such rave reviews im very curious :)

Miss brown eyes happy late birthday. I agree make sure you get yourself something lovely! Maybe speak to lh cs I'm sure they would be happy to help! What a wonderful lade , well done you xxx

Ive got myself a wand and the tracey cox vibrator... and then box on the 3 for £75 and then i got another lustfinger (my other one broke), some cherry lube, and orgasm balm on the three for £10 i did have a three for £25 this going on too but it was too much money as i had to use most of my borthday money to help my nan get back up on her feet after her accident. It's ok though. I love this site but i will of course put my family first.

Im excited with this sale stuff going on i saw the swan vibe on sale and im praying to god i will get the money before that goes because i want it so bad!!!! But with a little money i used selling a part of my horses bridle on ebay i made £15 :) so i used that to order myself an egg and some lube 5 for £1.50 right now everyone so go check that out!!!!! and then the rest ive mailed over to my friend in the US because she was just short on her medical bills...and along with that and the $20 i sent her out yesterday shes covered :)

Plus i saw an item i know is on a friend of mines wishlist on here....on sale but still over £30..i could have cried haha!! :(