Gift basket

I have an idea but I am not sure if it is doable. Why not have a "gift basket" as well as "your basket"? Thus, if you are shopping for yourself and also for someone else, you can do that simultaneously. Now, you should complete one of the orders first and then make the second one. For example, my basket is currently full as I am waiting for some funds that should be available tomorrow. So I wouldn't like emptying it just because I would like to treat someone today with something small my current funds would suffice for. :) Of course, I could wait till tomorrow, complete my purchase and then treat someone else, but the spur of the moment would be gone. :)

This is just a suggestion, I am not complaining or anything :)

Might be a bit difficult for LH to sort out to be honest.

When buying gifts can you not just have the product pages open in seperate browser tabs rather than adding them to your basket? First you can just fill your basket with your own purchase, then after you've purchased your order, go back to the tabs for the products that are for gifts then add them to the basket immediately after? Or visa versa. Might be easier in the long run as if LH were to do this, it might cause techincal issues.

Or you could use a wishlist and put all the products currently in your basket on your wishlist. Remove all items from your basket and buy the gift first, then tick the 'select all' box on your wishlist + add to basket and ta da! Done.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Or you could use a wishlist and put all the products currently in your basket on your wishlist. Buy the gift, then tick the 'select all' box on your wishlist + add to basket and ta da! Done.

That is an excellent idea Hun :) xxx

PinkPolkaDot, thank you for the idea! Haven't thought of that :)