girlfriend wants to put something up me?!

Me and my girlfriend have been togetehr for 7 months and have tried anal once or twice but never wnet all the way untill recently.

we then brought a butt plug (for her) and she asked if she could put her finger or something up me.

i dont want to but i at the same time i want to for her....

advice?

If you don't want to, don't. Simple, if you really feel that way. If however you ARE curious but nervous or unsure what to expect I'd say have a read of these boards - use the search funtion - and talk to your girlfriend. In fact either way talk to her, if you can't talk about it, you;re not ready to be doing it. Old advice, but very true.

IF you decide to go ahead, perhaps have a play on your own to get used to the idea, start off slow, and small, lots of lube - then more lube to make sure.

It can be very very stimulating for a man and - oin case it worries you as it does some men - does not in any way suggest gay tendancies. The real issue hre is trust,. communication and figuring out what YOU really want. From there on, just take it slow if you go ahead and check back here for more advice.

Also why not go introduce yourself properly, we don't bite!

Have fun reading all the previous threads...but just to let you know...DEFINATELY TRY IT!

Seconded by lil ole me, it's a fabbie experience, but slowly slowly or gently gently catchee monkey !!!

Tallboy

i do want to try it...i think lol

just scared.

:/

There's some links here you can read with more information about your body, how it's put together, how it functions, and pleasure response. The information is designed with prostate milking in mind, but the physical information is appropriate for all men. Finding out more about your body might help you to feel more in control and you can relax more when you know more.

http://ladylubyanka.wordpress.com/prostate-milking/

Good luck. :)

By the way, scared of what, exactly?

As long as you're comfortable with the idea you might as well give it a try :)

Lol I kind of want to try this too. My girlfriend got a finger a tiny bit in, but I pussied out lol. Im so scared. Guys, does it feel good?

Feet_Lover wrote:

Lol I kind of want to try this too. My girlfriend got a finger a tiny bit in, but I pussied out lol. Im so scared. Guys, does it feel good?

Yes :P

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Feet_Lover wrote:

Yes :P

Ah man. I do want to try it, but like I said... I pussied out with a little bit of her finger in. I need some more lube lol, any recommendations?

Loads of people on here swear by Liquid Silk or a few other brands/varieities that I can't remember. Have a search for 'Liquid Silk' and there'll be a few offering suggestions :)

Feet_Lover wrote:

Go for it feet lover you will love it once you get into it!! That's a promise

Tallboy

I prefer liquid silk, but feel I should highlight the forum's other favourite lube, sliquid.

Cheers for the recommendations guys. Will definately try it out in the future. Im just curious of what it actually feels like though? Is it better than the best head you ever had?

If you combine some anal penetration with head....that will be the best head you've ever had!

My partner loved the first time I played with his prostate and lay on the bed in a happy heap when it was over. He says it's completely different from having his cock played with, just not comparable, but sooo good.

If you're doing it with a partner, make sure they have read into this a bit, know where to find the prostate and how to handle it (gently!). And keep talking and giving feedback while you're doing it.

The three partners I've had whom I have personally introduced to their prostate all thanked me pretty much on their knees practically crying with gratitude.

And two of those were vanilla. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

The three partners I've had whom I have personally introduced to their prostate all thanked me pretty much on their knees practically crying with gratitude.

And two of those were vanilla. :)

Yep, only one fella so far has been open to this - well only one who admitted it and he was very VERY grateful :)

Well if anal feels soooo good for us girls, for the fellas it must be amazing when done right (generally speaking of course)

I wonder what percentage of blokes who haven't experimented with anal secretly want to try it...quite high I'd guess! x