Anal play for a man...

Hello everyone, my oh and I have been just getting into anal play for him I have previously wrote for advice on rimming him still haven't managed to do that yet though 😁 so I've been teasing him with my fingers while giving him a bj only lightly though as he was still finding it a tad uncomfortable however the other night he was wanting more & more at first one finger then another and another really enjoyed him thrusting onto my fingers but he seemed to want me to go further 'up' and with me having small hands it just wasn't possible I went as far as I could so I'm wondering where best to Go from here? Is there certain positions that might be easier for me to get more up there? Have jut ordered a prostate massager to see if that will be better for him as I get immense pleasure from playing with his arse but I want him to have the greater pleasure from it 😄..but he said it's me doing it that turns him on and he's not sure about me using a toy 😕

I think you've done the right thing by getting the prostate massager. We've never really found positions make all that much difference, but a good toy can really hit the spot. What I would say is that if you are holding and moving the toy it still has the personal touch rather than just pushing something in and leaving it.

There are a whole load of shapes and sizes of things to use, so if the first toy isn't quite right, don't give up.

Well I've persuaded him to try it but I'm to "make sure it doesn't look like a cock" 😮 lol ...I thought he'd just prefer my finger in a little so it surprised me he wanted me in further,he couldn't get enough...yea I think me using it will make it still personal to us, ordered a vibrating one so hoping it should be good

If he gets more at ease with it, a nice sized buttplug left in position feels great for a guy when having regular sex. It just intensifies everything. I will say I'm not crazy about fingers up there, the wiggly feeling is a bit icky, but a good sized toy is something else.

If he gets "really" at ease with it and fancies something a bit kinkier and harder (and if it floats your boat too), a Feeldoe or strap-on is absolutely amazing. I'm as hetero as they come although somewhat kinky I suppose, but absolutely love my g/f taking the "male" role and taking me from behind with her own cock. She identifies as pansexual and has been lesbian most of her life, so is open-minded about pretty much everything.

i have a few toys that the wife likes to use on me

but i think my fave is the penis prober

try him on one of them lovelly feeling

Sfedroid - I think it's the fact that I'm doing it and using my fingers that is the actual turn on for him it took me a while to even get him to agree to fingers so don't want to push it yet lol me using a strap on on him is my goal eventually and a fantasy of mine but he doesn't know that yet 😋 lol Nodrog - thanks for that will have a look at one of them

Nsoulgirl wrote:

Sfedroid - I think it's the fact that I'm doing it and using my fingers that is the actual turn on for him it took me a while to even get him to agree to fingers so don't want to push it yet lol me using a strap on on him is my goal eventually and a fantasy of mine but he doesn't know that yet 😋 lol Nodrog - thanks for that will have a look at one of them

Good for you! Hope it works out. If it's any help, you can tell him plenty of completely straight guys do it and it's fantastic, a really different and super-intense addition to anybody's sex life :-)

I'm so jealous! I've been working with my man for months and still at one finger D:

my man is strictly NO on the anal play :/

but last night he said the only time in the 9 years I managed to make him come with my hands was when I played with his bum too!

I can't remember but I don't understand why he would have let me when its a no go area!

So if hes let me in the past I intend on trying again one day lol

But he loves playing with my ass and anal sex too!

I feel like some men think anal is a gay mans thing, I definitely get that vibe off my man, I don't try too often because I don't want to pester him, it is a great sensation though insertion not so much but tickling he loves

Youngandfun95 - thought it was going to be like that for us first time we tried he said it was enjoyable but not something he wanted to do every time but next time we had sex he actually asked! I think the more we've been doing it the more enjoyable it is for him..keeping trying it took months of persuasion with us! Good luck😊

yeah i think ill just slip with the bullet one day pmsl

Pink animal - I actually get more pleasure from doing it to him and thinking of doing it to him then I do him doing it to me..I enjoy it when times right but it's not top of my list, he's the first that I've tried with with pervious partners were adamant no & didn't really try doing it to me! Yea you should do it again if he enjoyed it before can't see why he wouldn't let you again but like youngandfun95 said think a lot of men think it's gay even though they happy to do it to us!

What I don't get is that if gay men like receiving anal sex, why wouldn't straight men? They're not built differently. A man playing with my bum wouldn't turn me on, but a lady doing it is hot - the physical sensation is surely the same.

I've bought him a tiny little toy that graduates in bulbs so I think that's gonna work great for him

Haha pink animal yea "oops sorry don't know how that happened 😉" lol

StHubbins wrote:

What I don't get is that if gay men like receiving anal sex, why wouldn't straight men? They're not built differently. A man playing with my bum wouldn't turn me on, but a lady doing it is hot - the physical sensation is surely the same.

I think one of the problems is that a lot of anal toys are shaped like penises. But I'm not sure, it is pleasureable your prostrate is there, I don't know, are there any straight men that don't like anal on here to give us some insight?

I've never got that either sthubbins I think it's more a stigma with younger lads and girls tbh then older people who are more sexually confident i know when I was younger it would have been something I would never have dreamt of doing

My mans 41 and I'm only just starting him on tickling and a little finger

Youngandfun95 - I've bought a prostate massager so I'm hoping that will be fun think I'm still going to have a bit of persuading to do even tho he's agreed and yea i agree it doesn't help some look like penises I know my oh would be put off by that so I've bought one that looks least like a penis however saying that I'm sure if I blindfolded him he wouldn't know so would be none the wiser but would still be getting pleasure from it lol