Girls: Can you feel a difference between circumcised and uncircumcised during sex without condoms?

I'm really interested in this. Can any experienced ladies (or gay gentlemen, I suppose) share their views? I know condoms tend to hold things in place and prevent the foreskin from gliding as it tends to otherwise do; I'm wondering if that gliding of the foreskin is felt/appreciated by women, or not. I've heard that for some women, sex with circumcised men tends to require that they use more lube, as the foreskin is the male's contribution to making things smoother.

Thanks, folks!

I can't say that I have felt any difference but I guess it may be different for other recipients

I dont recall there being a difference in feeling

x x x

So what are these bloody things for?!

ForeskinRetractor wrote:

So what are these bloody things for?!

Male pleasure?! Or is that not enough?

I can't feel his foreskin inside me (or maybe I can, I've never experienced any other man - who knows if I could tell the difference?) but I do enjoy using my tongue and lips to stimulate it and he gets a hell of a lot of pleasure from it!

Adx

I get that, Ms. Alicia--it's just interesting to ponder why the penis evolved the way it did. Surely the nerves could be distributed elsewhere; it's curious that the penis has a sheath.

Not really - the female clitoris has a hood! High concentration of nerves needs protection - why the male has lots of nerve makes more sense than the female clitoris. Men need to ejaculate in order to procreate and stimulation is the way to get there. The protection is because - well, we didn't evolve wearing clothes! Maybe there are other reasons for the foreskin...I'm not an evolutionary biologist, but it doesn't strike me as that curious is all :)

Adx

The foreskin protects the head of the penis. The inside of the foreskin and the glans of the penis aren't the same sort of skin as elsewhere, as they are covered in a mocous membrane similar to the inside of the cheek.

If it's exposed then it's more likely to dry out, and the increased exposure can potentially cause de-sensitization.

ForeskinRetractor wrote:

it's just interesting to ponder why the penis evolved the way it did... it's curious that the penis has a sheath.

The glans penis requires the foreskin in order to form properly in the male foetus.

It also serves the functions in the developed male which others have mentioned above

When I'm properly erect my foreskin rolls back anyway, and on penetration it stays like that but everyone is different

1 Like

ive never noticed a difference

I have found most men's foreskin seems to retract when fully erect as mentioned above. I was with one guy who had a very large foreskin which didn't. I was aware of it initially but it didn't make any difference pleasure wise and I soon forgot all about it once we got in to it.

I've noticed a very slight difference, but only during insertion, once its in I can't tell the difference at all; after all, normally the foreskin retracts when a guy is erect anyway.

I haven't noticed a difference during penetration but I do notice the difference, when giving head. For me I prefer a circumsized penis, when giving head

I would agree with that

Camilla, as you say "an uncut penis stimulates less", I take it you mean that circumcised penises are more stimulating, and you prefer cut?

I know that the foreskin retracts when the penis is erect, but that doesn't prevent the skin from being mobile and gliding back and forth during sex. I'm intrigued to know whether this feels better or worse for women, generally...

And Blueeyes82, mind me asking why you prefer cut for oral?

I don't think there is that much diffrence, but if I had to pick I'd say un-circumsised because it glides better and I think it feels slightly nicer.

Thanks for the feedback. Can you describe exactly () what you mean by "glides better"? Why do you think it does so?

Thanks!

My OH is circumsised and I def notice a difference in oral sex...I much prefergiving oral sex to him.