Girth Thoughts

I’m on my own now, and I haven’t been with anyone new for a 8-9 (marriage ended in 2019)

Hopefully when things return to normal, I will try get back on the dating scene and was wandering what do woman think of girthy penises?

Im just shy of 6 inches around, and my ex quite enjoyed it and she was able to accommodate me, but meeting someone new will this be something they will like or will it take time (like it did with my ex at the beginning)?

Any thoughts please?

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Everyone will have different preferences so some women you will meet will be happy, some won’t, some will take some time to get used to it.

Also, you might want to open up your question to all genders. Those with penises may have some thoughts too and personal experiences.

2 Likes

Everyone will be into different things. I for one love girth! I think my biggest dildo is 9 inches in girth. :yum:

4 Likes

Most of the guys I have slept with have had ana average girth accept for one guy who I noticed was thicker than average. At first it hurt little as I felt I was being stretched but that sex ended up being the best sex I have ever had as the extra girl made me feel so much more full which added to pleasure.

5 Likes

As others have already said, everyone will have different preferences. I’m here for a bit of girth when it’s done in the right way!

Try not to worry about it when you’re going into a new situation. Focus on other sex acts that do not involve penetration first, always remember foreplay, and normalise using lube during sex - it is likely to make things much more pleasureable for all parties :blush:

1 Like

This never crossed my mind. Its hard to imagine having an issue with it.

1 Like

Mate don’t stress about it get yourself back out dating once it’s safe to do so. Don’t be in a rush have fun and find a partner you really connect with and I’m sure all will be fine

1 Like

Cheers everyone

You won’t know if they like it til the situation arises so little point in worrying. And unless you drop it into conversation pre getting naked there’s no way of screening for women who have a size/girth preference. As others have said - when it comes to sex take it slow if necessary. It’s not as if you can do anything about your size. Just remember that vaginas are designed to accommodate all manner of shapes and sizes - they’re not a fixed size themselves. Pretty sure a baby’s head is bigger than 6"…:wink:

3 Likes

Ok…well I wouldn’t worry about it for starters.
Just enjoy dating again…I’m sure it won’t be a problem…big…small or inbetween.

As long as a woman is aroused and lubricated and you take it easy at first…I’m sure you’ll be just fine.

Worrying about it can start other problems.

Enjoy

2 Likes

Being bisexual I love the girth more than the length

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, every body is different, and everyone has different preferences.
Before I got with hubby, my previous partners they were very small, and they didn’t satisfy me. When I got with hubby and I put my hand down his boxers, my first thought was “f##king hell that’s huge, hope I can take it, all 9inches” :joy:

1 Like

I struggle a bit with anything over 5" girth, but I’m pretty small! It just means more foreplay stretching and lube are required, and fewer quickies / getting straight down to it. Even 5" has been a lot for me which has meant I like to use a slightly smaller toy first and then move on to my partner.

Man I am so jealous :rofl: Lols bought the lovehoney penis pump but it’s not worked so going to buy the extreme version with hand pump hopefully gain a bit more girth lol I’m in the "Adverage " bracket, I bought a few penis sleeves for the O/H anyway…

The mega 2" extender is just over 6.5" when on. My O/H can accommodate the size but it takes plenty of oral and toys (or fingers) to work her upto the size.

But ultimately it’s down to the woman as said above, each woman is different.

My “Adverage” used to hurt my ex but my O/H now is fine (she likes the feeling of hitting her back wall, and once worked up…can take the whole mega 2" fast and hard soo…

Good luck and hope you find an amazing woman :grinning: