Giving a bad review

Honesty is the best policy and reviews whether good or bad are great for customers and Lovehoney as a company. If for instance a terrible toy got lots of “good” reviews simply because people wanted to seem nice, then more customers will be disappointed and Lovehoney will waste money stocking toys that don’t work.
If you leave a bad review then as long as it’s not in spite of the company or the brand, it’s completely legit and needs to be added to the site, especially if it doesn’t do what it’s supposed to do. I have left plenty of good reviews but I always add any negatives as much as positives, so if a toy takes forever to charge or the quality or smell is awful then I’ll make it known. Reviews are meant to help others and what may be a negative to you, such as a dildo being shaped in a certain way or being too Girthy, then this may be a positive for others. Sort of like the quote “one mans teash is another mans treasure” just be honest and open and as thorough as you can be.

If I have to write a bad review, I will. As much as I'd love to be a tester I believe that what is the most important is for people to know what they are buying and whether it works for everybody or not. Some things just don't work for me or my SO and that's okay. I try to review every product I had enough gos at to know what I'm talking about.