Giving head

Girls, What is your favourite part about receiving oral?

Any tips and trips to share? What is something that you'll never forget?

I remember people going on about a really good book for it but I can't for the life of me remember.

My wife thanks you :P

For me just make sure you give all areas some attention. Mix up the sensation a bits too

Watch your partners reaction. If something feels good, keep doing it. If she doesn't look too comfortable or satisfied then check in and ask her for some guidance.

Your man must enjoy what he is doing for it to be nice, we can tell if you are thinking about watching the TV ! so learn what is good for your girl and mix it up, I like it slow and loving his undivided attention also no time frame and when he tells me it turns him on to see me cum!

Penny26 wrote:

Your man must enjoy what he is doing for it to be nice, we can tell if you are thinking about watching the TV ! so learn what is good for your girl and mix it up, I like it slow and loving his undivided attention also no time frame and when he tells me it turns him on to see me cum!

Really can any guy think about TV or anything else when performing cunnilingus on a woman. It the ultimate privilege for me. The total sensory intoxication . The taste ,scent, sound feel and vision of a woman offering you herself for your pleasure is simply stunning. Its my most favourite way to give an orgasm to your woman. Being able to feel all the wonderful slippery textures tremble and quiver in orgasmic spasm is exquisite.

I learned when I started seeing girls that we are all different; I like oral to be slow, steady and gentle - and it ruins my orgasm if my lover speeds up or licks harder just as I come. So the trick is to find what she likes and keep doing it, nice and steady in terms of pace and pressure.

BUT after my first sexual experience with a girl I discovered that doesn't work for us all! My gf likes it hard, she likes me to suck her clitoris and mix up the strokes. Communication and body language will tell you what's best and it sounds like you know what you're doing already! The fact you enjoy it is a huge benefit, some men seem to get impatient when it takes you ages to come!

Paying attention and enthuastism! those are definitely number one on my list for turn ons when being eaten out....or pretty much any foreplay.

Light to mid pressure around the clit, mainly on the sides of the clit and the top and licking up and around the opening of the pussy. They are always good, but nothign for me really works unless the guy is paying attention and enthusiaism to be honest. x