Giving oral to ladies

I tend to go down on my boyfriend for about half an hour at a time at least. We just go and go and go. He spaces out in a very happy way and I get to see him so content :grin: Though it does tend to hurt the neck eating :cat: for so long aha

I could if given the chance spend all day going down on a lady or ladies I just love it.

1 Like

Ditto! :yum:

Love it and my OH loves receiving unfortunately she doesn’t like giving so she never returns the favour but I can live with that.

I like doing it but my wife find it too sensitive / she would cum too quick - I have made her cum quite a few times with my tongue but she has to be really relaxed and in the mood. I find it sexy and her tasty so I wouldn’t mind doing it more…

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife . I love licking my wife out. I could happily spend hours there, enjoying her response and feeling her orgasm build.
I genuinely think it is some sort of primeval thing. There must be pheromones involved that evoke the desire and lust. The musky scent is totally intoxicating, coupled with the silky texture of her flowing juices.
Hopefully ive covered that in an explanatory way.:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Love it when I get the chance… even better if she asks me to do it

4 Likes

I do! I have given oral to a lady (my friend) in the past and also received it from her also which was amazing.

1 Like

I must admit that I have enjoyed licking pussy for a good 46 years plus . Over the years I have learned what to do and how to do it , at least for the women I have licked . When I was young I used to to a bit rough and was guided by the eaten . I think if my partner is in the mood , I love to bring multiple orgasms in a long session . However my favorite is to preform my clean up duties after I cum in her . Our mixed juices have a fragrance and taste that drives me wild . I wonder if it is an indicator that I have had tongue cramps many times that I enjoy licking away for long periods of time ?

2 Likes

I really enjoy the pleasure of having my pussy and clit licked and sucked hubby really knows how to hit the spot
He gives me oral way more than I give to him

3 Likes

Oops , I forgot to mention the multiple positions . My favorite is the classic is her laying on back with legs spread , this is the position I can lick and toungue her for the longest . The second is while preforming 69 , though similar to pro wrestling you may need to tap out before you pass out ( her on top ) . And the one where women get about as wild as a bucking bronco , face sitting . Caution , this position can get rough . I have had my face beaten up by a hot pussy many times . Also not given a chance to breath all that often . Some times my nose is utilized and I think my neck was in jeopardy also . I often will play with her tits and pinch her nipples a bit and also love to grab her hips / ass and promote her activity . After coming in her , a face sitting is also good for clean up and not miss a drop of our juices .

1 Like

I love it and could spend ages giving. Love her lying on her back and tasting her as she get moister. Always love her in crotchless knickers and suspenders the feel of those excites me. I do wish she would reciprocate more often.

2 Likes

@Benji77 = I’m lucky as my wife always give me great oral as foreplay for sex. Every now and again she treats me to finishing off and swallowing but having sex is normally better as we both cum.

I always ask for 69er when I think she might be in the mood, sometimes her on top sometimes be on top.

She likes to be very clean so will only ever let me go down on her when she’s recently showered.

I would like for her to properly sit on my face and Grint into my tongue and face but not happened yet might need a few drinks and a suggestion for me for that.

It’s on a mutual list of things for us to do for me her to sit on the kitchen worktop and me go down on her so I’m looking forward to getting around to that one!

1 Like

THE STARFISH POSITION
My wife surprises me often, laying naked on top of the bed, legs spread waiting for me to come into the room and she will say I think I will be a starfish tonight. Which is her code for licking her till she comes.

3 Likes

Love it. Mrs Spice can take it for a good 40 to 60 minutes these days, far longer than when we were younger. I love it as my face is absolutely covered in her juices and she likes to lick my face clean after she has cum multiple times

4 Likes