Giving oral to ladies

I’m sorry you felt singled out, I was responding to the content, not the poster. Though you’ve been on the forum long enough to know that inclusive language is preferred, and that if you choose not to use it in your posts then someone else will add a post of their own to include it in the conversation.

Well I never mean not to be inclusive,
Believe me when I tell you this household is massively inclusive!l (it’s a way of life).

3 Likes

Probably my favourite activity and it’s my wife’s favourite too so works well.

1 Like

Definitely my number one favourite thing is giving oral sex to a woman, and causing an orgasm that way, no more satisfying feeling in life.

1 Like

My wife likes to start her day with 2 orgasms, the first is oral, preferably face sitting, followed by sliding down onto me and then rolling over into missionary for her 2nd. She is 60, I am 80.

5 Likes

Hi I hope this is in my retirement as well, enjoy and stay safe

1 Like

@Meiping Hello and welcome .

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

She also likes cowgirl or reverse cowgirl for the 2nd.

2 Likes

I like very much giving oral :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

An girlfriend from many years ago (both of us in our teens) found that she loved me going down on her after we tried it for the first time, I got very good at it as she didn’t want to go ‘all the way’ but would happily let me strip her as we smooched on my bed and start with my hands before kissing my way south.
Sadly my ex wife didn’t like it and the current Mrs Pootle is not a fan of it either so I probably haven’t done it for 20years …

1 Like

My Oh loves giving me oral and I in response return the favour. This is how we enjoy our time pleasuring each other, when we get the opportunity.

1 Like

I love letting her put a movie on your something and just letting me go to town for however long I want, her satisfied is me satisfied :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I really enjoy doing that. I have only had a few experience s with different women but they we on going for a while

I would love my oh to give me oral more as i think its such an intimate sexual act between a couple and i find it such a turn on.

Ok oral swx in general is my favorite thing to do. Eating out a woman is so intimate and rewarding. As I’ve posted I love giving oral Swx in my thong which is a huge turn on for me but not just playing with a woman’s vagina, lips and clit I’ve always listened to her breathing and moaning. I also love it when a woman will tell you what she wants and then bring her to orgasm is the best.

2 Likes

I can’t agree more, Its my favourite thing to do with my wife…
Its definitely worth exploring more, and varying the way he uses your tongue on you to find what really turns you on

2 Likes

Totally my favourite thing to, I could stay down there all night, sadly Oh is not so active these days so I have to go hungry. :pensive:

1 Like

I have to admit that it has to be my favourite part of foreplay. My OH was never a great lover of receiving oral from her past ex’s. When she met me that all changed, she can’t get enough of me now. It has to be performed correctly otherwise it can be a turn off for the ladies. You have to start of slow and not jump straight in, as it were. Listen to her moans and how her body reacts to your touch and keep doing what she enjoys.

2 Likes

I really love giving oral to my wife and watching her reactions and movements, making her cum from oral is awesome and then gently rimming her ass after she finished. Practice makes perfect :innocent:

3 Likes