Glamour Photo Shoot

Hi All,

New to these forums, been a shopper on love honey on and off for a few years.

My wife would like to have some professional glamour shots taken of her and I am wondering if anyone has any experience of this and any tips.

Thanks All

Hello!

Well come to the party! (I want explain what happens at our parties just yet, it may only scare you off!)

I guess it depends. Shots for your personal use or for one of the daily rags?

If for personal use there are usually many photographers around that are happy to take them... For the papers, well that is super competitive!

Hello

Well, I have done tatseful nude pics for my OH at a photographers and I must say it has been one of the best choices I made ....

I did them last Christmas, as I was struggling as for what to get him. He is really taken by my body (Not meaning to sound big headed) so I thought this would be great. However, I did have some reservations , as I am a curvey-bird and I already have a few hang ups aboout my body . I did my reasearch carefully and asked to look at a few samples of work different ohotgraphers had done in the past. When I found someone whos work impressed me and most importantly I felt comfortable with, I booked it. It was a bit daunting at first , I wasn't sure if I was supposed to walk in and strip or what was going to happen ! Lol. But we soon got going and the photographer was so complimentary and easy to work with, I soon found I was posing in a wide variety of positions (Some a little more tasteful than others ....) I looked through them with the photographer and picked out the ones I wanted.

The pictures are displayed in our bedroom for 2 reasons .....

1 > My OH loves them and is constantly looking at them, well, at least until I get home and he can "Have the real thing" as he says, lol.

2> Because they have showen me (With some amazing techonolgical help ! ) I can look rather nice and it has helped me feel better about myself.

That's just my experiance. Hope it helps somehow .....

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Hello External Media

Well, I have done tatseful nude pics for my OH at a photographers and I must say it has been one of the best choices I made ....

I did them last Christmas, as I was struggling as for what to get him. He is really taken by my body (Not meaning to sound big headed) so I thought this would be great. However, I did have some reservations , as I am a curvey-bird and I already have a few hang ups aboout my body . I did my reasearch carefully and asked to look at a few samples of work different ohotgraphers had done in the past. When I found someone whos work impressed me and most importantly I felt comfortable with, I booked it. It was a bit daunting at first , I wasn't sure if I was supposed to walk in and strip or what was going to happen ! Lol. But we soon got going and the photographer was so complimentary and easy to work with, I soon found I was posing in a wide variety of positions (Some a little more tasteful than others ....) I looked through them with the photographer and picked out the ones I wanted.

1 > My OH loves them and is constantly looking at them, well, at least until I get home and he can "Have the real thing" as he says, lol.

2> Because they have showen me (With some amazing techonolgical help ! ) I can look rather nice and it has helped me feel better about myself.

Congratulations on such a positive experience!External Media

Confidence is the sexiest!

WandA wrote:

Lookin - Yummy wrote:

Hello External Media

Congratulations on such a positive experience!External Media

Confidence is the sexiest!

Thanks very much External Media

Its something im contemplating at the moment for my OH........theres a woman photographer based in Cardiff that does glamour type shoots but not just for professional models but for normal everyday people like myself.........www.simplypout.co.uk

My oh would love it....but was just wondering where the hell we would put them up......lol

Plus id love to have something to look back on and say......'yes i did look that good once'.........lol

Loves huni wrote:

aww glad you had such a great time! id love to do a poper raunchy shoot id just find it so fun getting to show my man the pics afterwards! but got put off as i did a "suggested topless" shoot a while ago, i loved it and felt really confident until i showed them my partne at the time (my now ex) and he said he never wanted to see them again he hated them and basically made me sound like a slut who had taken all her clothes of for a random stranger in his basement which wasnt the case at all and it really put me off, but my new man is much more understanding and even travelled all the way to london for my latest shoot and even joined in! it gave me much more confidence and id love to do more with modelling! x

I can perhaps understand why your ex wasn't happy with you being topless to somebody else but that's surely a strange reaction on his part. I mean who wouldn't want to see pictures of their other half like that? Oh well, just goes to show you that we all react differently I guess.

Loves huni wrote:

aww glad you had such a great time! id love to do a poper raunchy shoot id just find it so fun getting to show my man the pics afterwards! but got put off as i did a "suggested topless" shoot a while ago, i loved it and felt really confident until i showed them my partne at the time (my now ex) and he said he never wanted to see them again he hated them and basically made me sound like a slut who had taken all her clothes of for a random stranger in his basement which wasnt the case at all and it really put me off, but my new man is much more understanding and even travelled all the way to london for my latest shoot and even joined in! it gave me much more confidence and id love to do more with modelling! x

What a shame you had that reaction External Media

So glad it hasn't put you off External Media x

Muz333 wrote:

I can perhaps understand why your ex wasn't happy with you being topless to somebody else but that's surely a strange reaction on his part. I mean who wouldn't want to see pictures of their other half like that? Oh well, just goes to show you that we all react differently I guess.

Does seem a bit odd to me too... but unless it was a pressie for him maybe he was upset if he didn't know before hand.

I think I'd be annoyed if one day Ad popped back with semi-nude pics and hadn't told me, if only for her safety and not discussing it.

Everyone is different though and that fella seemed a little uptight...

Congratulations LH!

A worthy winner I'm sure!

His problem then LH not yours!

That it gives you confidence is great!

He reacted like that to those pictures? Ach well, silly guy and he's missing out by not having you as a partner I bet. Congratulations on winning the competition at the time with the pictures. :)

WandA wrote:

Muz333 wrote:

Does seem a bit odd to me too... but unless it was a pressie for him maybe he was upset if he didn't know before hand.

I think I'd be annoyed if one day Ad popped back with semi-nude pics and hadn't told me, if only for her safety and not discussing it.

Everyone is different though and that fella seemed a little uptight...

Well, there goes your christmas present ;)

Truth be told, I've always fancied getting some tastful nude photos done for our bedroom wall (or even faceless ones for the living room or something equally kinky :P)...when we have our own house to put them in though :)

Axx

When we have our own house I want a dungeon!

WandA wrote:

haha, old school

Doug wrote:

WandA wrote:

haha, old school

Not that old school, not like a *real* medieval dungeon in a castle... A kinky sex slave dungeon I mean with whips and chains...

I don't *think* I could do a professional glamour shoot, I did a professional model-type one but I didn't like it, they put waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much make up on me. I don't normally wear any so to have litterally every inch of my face caked in make up was too much AND I looked orange. I felt uncomfortable from the make up and from being looked at and posed by a stranger.

I love the pictures my OH takes of me though, because he makes me feel relaxed and happy I find it easy to be sexy because that's how he makes me feel!

xxKPxx

Dunca1348 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

I don't *think* I could do a professional glamour shoot, I did a professional model-type one but I didn't like it, they put waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much make up on me. I don't normally wear any so to have litterally every inch of my face caked in make up was too much AND I looked orange. I felt uncomfortable from the make up and from being looked at and posed by a stranger.

I love the pictures my OH takes of me though, because he makes me feel relaxed and happy I find it easy to be sexy because that's how he makes me feel!

xxKPxx

They are great, you can tell you are relaxed in your pictures.

Thanking you! Someone said they thought I didn't know how to do sexy naturally and was just copying magazines or something. I just thought, sod off, I'll decide what is sexy for me and my partner!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

Sounds like a case of a bad photographer tbh! You should have someone who makes you feel comfortable and relaxed!

The pictures DD takes of you (assuming they're his on your profile) are stunning!

Axx

DD takes great photos and KP photographs great!

for each of you, brightening our day!