Glasgow

I know there are a good few people on here from Glasgow. Just wanted to say that I hope you're okay after today and your loved ones are home, safe and sound.

Thank you, Dream. I am okay, I was not in the city centre today. I hope the same is true of my fellow Weegies here on LH. <3

My dad was standing on Queen Street waiting to meet a friend just a few minutes before the accident. It's really shaken me to think that if his friend was just a minute or two later in meeting him, he could have been killed.

I feel so sad for everyone who has been hurt, including the driver.

CutieCurious wrote:

Thank you, Dream. I am okay, I was not in the city centre today. I hope the same is true of my fellow Weegies here on LH. <3

My dad was standing on Queen Street waiting to meet a friend just a few minutes before the accident. It's really shaken me to think that if his friend was just a minute or two later in meeting him, he could have been killed.

I feel so sad for everyone who has been hurt, including the driver.

+1 especially the driver and his family

I had been in the city center earlier today, I was horrified when I heard the news. Wishing everyone the best, I hope everyone who has been injured makes a recovery Xx