Car Accident

It has been a hard week and we have not been able to get on the forum for a while. Last week my wife was involved in a car crash and had to be taken to hospital by ambulance. She suffered back chest and neck injuries but fortunately no broken bones.

The care she received both from the paramedics and the hospital staff was amazing and we can't Thank them enough. She is now back at home, on strong pain killers but slowly recuperating. We have been assured there will be no long lasting affects, she needs to rest for a couple of weeks, which is driving her crazy as she is usually so active.

We are look forward to catching up on the what's been going on on the forums.

Sorry to hear! I hope she feels better soon. It must of been a big shock to her as well.

X

Sorry to hear hope she recovers soon x

Hope she has a swift and full recovery

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery.

Oh my, wish her a speedy recovery and hugs.

Wow! Good to read she is ok - hope recovery is quick!

oh no, hope she recovers soon xx

Hope she recovers soon and hasn't been too put off getting back in to a car i know after my accident there was a period about a week or so where i was too scared to get in a car again and for a while after i was nervous of driving

Oh no, sorry to hear your wife is unwell but glad she is on the mend. Take care of her but I'm sure you are already.

I hope she recovers soon i myself was exactly the same 3rd july. Had physio twice a week since and i had to get signed off work for four weeks so im looking forward to next week starting back at work....
Wishing a speedy recovery and hopefully not too much boredom. Xx

Thanks for all the comments it has made her smile reading them.

Yes she is worried about driving again, but I'm sure with a bit of time and when we get areplacement car she will get back to it.

I have been taking care of her, I do think she is getting a bit sick of it as she is very independent.

I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. It's good that she's taking it easy. You can't afford to run before you can walk. Patients is hard to have especially with this situation. Thinking of you both and hope for a speedy recovery :-)

Best wishes from me too, you can't usually keep an independent woman down for long ;-)

I wish her a speedy recovery! Accidents like that are absolutely freaky, I vividly remember the one my dad had four years ago, it was horrid. I am glad your wife doesn't have any broken/shattered bones, these take ages to heal when your body has to recuperate from other injuries. Sending gentle hugs to your wife.

Sorry to hear that,i wish her a speedy recovery!