Glass dildo intrigue 🤔

Been forever since I last actually done a new topic post but I’ve finally got something to ask that has me intrigued or rather wondering about the durability of a glass dildo.
The other week I went to see one of my friends and somehow we ended up on the subject of bizarre anal insertions to which they thought it’d be neat to pull up a video and show me of this guy putting a glass jar up his butt which shockingly shattered while inside him :scream:

Soo much blood and ouch, it made my stomach turn and ever since seeing this worse than horror video it’s had me thinking realistically how durable are glass toys??
I know compared to an inappropriate jar, glass toys are made solid so shouldn’t shatter, but is there a likely hood of them chipping other than being dropped or getting sharp parts that could slice up the insides?! :thinking:

2 Likes

The short version is no, they are made to be very sturdy do not compare well designed toys to stupid gore shock videos! Glass ass is a right blast from the past though.

3 Likes

Oh my god, that sounds horrific! @AJSTAR :scream:

I think glass toys are pretty damn tough. They are made from borosilicate glass when means they don’t break under the same pressures as ordinary glass or the type glass jars are made of.

Yes, sure it could get chipped if for instance you dropped it in the sink whilst washing it which is a good reason to examine your toy carefully before every use.

3 Likes

Haha few that’s kinda relieved my fears now of glass toys :sweat_smile:

So is that video really old or something?! Wonder what ever happened to the guy :flushed:

1 Like

Unless someone’s done it again it was around more than 10 years ago now I’ve done the maths I’m feeling old :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Most mason jars aren’t borsolite so with enough pressure (or just good drop) they break, but most glass toys are shatter and temp resistant and are solid (unlike the jars) which helps keep them from breaking but they might chip if you whack them hard enough :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I couldn’t believe there was this sort of stuff on the internet to find yet guess it’s there to show people what not to put up in holes!

Yes I’d expect nothing less than making sure to keep any glass toys safe from dropping and chipping :relieved:

2 Likes

I’d be putting money on a ceramic basin to lose that fight I’d be checking the basin for chips first :joy:

5 Likes

Haha can’t remember when that one was posted but my friend said there was that and then something with two women and a glass but I stopped him there after seeing that first one :joy:

Good point! @petrichor :joy:

On a side note I always lay a small towel in the basin first… just in case.

4 Likes

Luckily if I get a glass toy I won’t be whacking anything with it unless I need to get rid of someone quickly :smirk:

2 Likes

Haha so glass toys are really that indestructible then? :smiley:

Its a good idea to check them before using them. Just incase of chips etc. But borosilicate is heat toughened so this is more a sensible safety measure than anything

Just reading your discription of that video made me cringe though. why would anyone do that :scream:

4 Likes

I would imagine glass toys are made extremely strong so that they will not break, I am certain multiple companies would have been sued by now otherwise.

I remember watching that video all those years ago, he was very lucky that it was mostly external and the small amount internal only broke smaller blood vessels, had he manage to insert it before it broke he would have had some series issues.

Some say that to this day he still cant sit down for too long :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know!! And the jar by far wasn’t like a small one, it was like a pickle jar :cold_sweat:
Plus the thing that gob smacked me the most was this guy didn’t scream or cry but simply kept putting hand up there to pull all the bits of broken glass out his bum :astonished:

2 Likes

Oh no just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse! :frowning_with_open_mouth: :scream:

3 Likes

That’s a very good point and guessing like anything the companies would have tried and tested it to make sure on the durability before allowing any product to be sold.

Urgh!!! My stomach is turning again thinking of it!!
I’m sure he didn’t manage to pull out the top of the jar piece out :see_no_evil:

Should think not being able to sit too long would be the least of his worries let alone never being able to poop normal again :scream:

2 Likes

I’ve seen near every horror film imaginable but that was like on a level I never before seen awfulness :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

One reason for that, your mind was acknowledging that it was real.

3 Likes

@AJSTAR I recently bought this glass dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-beaded-sensual-glass-dildo-7-inch/a30946g52508.html

It’s my first glass one and I was very intrigued to see it in real life. I was surprised at how solid and heavy it actually is and it’s beautiful. There’s no danger of it snapping. More likely to cause damage to it by dropping it or chipping as others have said.

5 Likes