Glass dildoes

My partner wants me to try using glass dildoes however I am a bit concerned could they break and sharp ends on them Also Any recomendations on what are the best ones

No need to be nervous.. they are all made from body safe strengthened glass. This set is half price today and it's a great starter kit https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366

No and No - unless you are involving sledgehammers and pneumatic drills in your foreplay and smacking them upon floors made of granite!

My wife was similarly concerned but is now an advocate.

Like anything - have a look at the deals on LH and pick something you like the look of or pick up the phone and have a chat to any of their helpful advisors.

The best thing about the smooth or bobbly feel is that you can warm them up or cool them down for extra senastional play. I'm guessing you'll know what you'd like from the look of them.

Very, very easy to keep clean too.

Bit of lube and way you go - just take it slowly and have fun.

We have around 7 all with different curvature, bobbles, swirls to choose from (not sure if you can see my purchase history but very happy for you to take a look for some ideas).

In the name of a famous brand - JUST DO IT! I assure you - you're missing out if you don't.

Good luck and have fun!

+1 on what everyone else has said. The firm pressure makes them really good for g-spot massage. I was already going to recommend this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187 and it turns out to be deal of the day. It's a forum favourite and well deserved plus 2 for 1!

+1 That glass set is great for the price. We didnt get on that well with the pink one (its the little bobbles) but the clear one is a winner :)

Pretty sure you could knock nails in with it (not advising you try >.<)

I love glass toys, but they aren't unbreakable. I had an amethyst butt plug, which was inserted when we were cooking in the kitchen. It fell out onto the wooden floor, and part of the flange broke off, so it went straight into the bin. So Trine, I certainly wouldn't use it for any other purpose than that for which it was designed!

Glass toys of any description are a firm favourite of mine. They are 100% safe and feel amazing..... particularly if you pop them in the fridge for a couple of hours before using them xx

Sorry for being a dumb blond but why in a freeze or hot water new to toys so need help

We have a glass dildo toy that may help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/buyers-guide/glass-dildos-explained/

We have a glass toy guide that may help too: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/buyers-guide/glass-dildos-explained/

Sorry for being a dumb blond but why in a friend for hot water

Sorry AWB I am a little confused by the question. The guide I have linked explains temperature play if that is what you mean when you heat the glass or cool it down...

Sorry foŕ the double post and thanks Leanne for the link

AWB1955 wrote:

Sorry for being a dumb blond but why in a friend for hot water

Putting the glass dildos in the fridge or in warm water brings an extra sensation. My wife hates feeling cold but a cold glass dildo against her G spot she absolutely loves it. Don't place them in the freezer unless it's only for a couple of minutes.

Hi Leanne yes explains it fully just me having a bad day thanks

I agree with what everyone else has said.

I too recommend the set in the link AmyA posted, as well as any spiral or beaded glass dildo. Personally I prefer them to be in room or body temperature.

I think they are made of the same sort of toughened glass as pyrex oven dishes! Certainly diswasher proof, and you can use any kind of lube.

I've got the Lovehoney Nubby Textured one, and it looks like a sculpture - deserves to be on display, except that I have curious children... I haven't tried warming it or cooling it for different sensations yet, but it is a good weight to use internally with a clitoral stimulator externally. As they tend to be textured they feel different depending on wether you twist them or move them up and down.They are fun - go for it!

I've got my eye on one of the Icicles ones when funds allow.

PS the straight shapes like mine are great for massages too - we used it on each other's backs, with massage candle wax, rolling it up and down like a rolling pin. Good for sore muscles!

Glass dildos are my favourite I need less lube with them and I love the temperature play you can have.

I have two, **REMOVED** They are works of art as well as lovely toys, clear with coloured glass whirls iside. My favourite has coloured 'veins' around the shaft. They are made of hardened glass, but if I ever dropped one on a really hard surface (bedside carpet not meant here) I would just keep it for show rather than use.

Suppose that some firms will sell cheap and maybe normal glass ones, get yours from a trusted or reputable supplier.