Glass dildos

Nothing feels quite like a glass dildo, they are amazing for g spot stimulation and of course temperature play, not forgetting they are the most hygienic sexy toys.

My first glass dildo was the Lovehoney g spot tickler, it is lovely, smooth no with no bumps, with a curved tip (sadly it's being discontinued) I recently bought the Tracy Cox set, only tried them once but love the clear one, they are great price and I think they are reduced atm.

The Tracy Cox glass set is also on sale 15% off right now, just not sure if I really need more than 1 glass toy?

The Tracy Cox glass set is also on sale 15% off right now, just not sure if I really need more than 1 glass toy?

I guess it always helps to have variety you know? I'm also thinking of getting that set but I don't know if it'll be on sale still by the time I have the money to get it

Are there any cases of glass dildos breaking while you are using them? This is the only thing that puts me off buying one. The thought that it might break .

I was in a Sex Shop in Amsterdam when a certain someone who will go unnamed, though is on this forum, managed to knock a piece of display glass off the top shelf. About a two metre drop on to a concrete floor. The first thing the sales rep did was check the floor. MrCon, tempered glass is one step below bullet proof.

Yeah, I second that. Glass dildos can take an awful lot of agressive handling without leaving a dent. Even when trying _really hard_ for an experiment. The worst thing I managed to do was make a small crack appear in the glass.

MrCon wrote:

Are there any cases of glass dildos breaking while you are using them? This is the only thing that puts me off buying one. The thought that it might break .

There's no chance of them breaking while using them, they're really solid and your muscles aren't strong enough to do that anyway lol. I've heard they don't really break even if you drop them either bu I suppose they could if you dropped it with force on concrete or something