Glass - help please!

Yeh, that's a nice idea - she'd peek though! Think I'll do the blindfold but warm it up first time, she's less likely to freak out then!

By the time you get round to using it = it will all too foten have heated up or cooled down wit the heat of the moment !! Maybe Lovehoney you could sell bedside chill boxes/fridges..... if the other half drops off you always keep a cocktail on standby !!

TB

Ooerrr can you say cheesecake on this site, might habe Bath Bi Guy railing !! I think though you could keep all manner of things cool, just need to overcome any Euro Regs on the sale of white goods.... reminds me of a joke as to why are wedding dresses white, but l aint going there !!

TB

Hmmm, I used to have a mini fridge in the bedroom - might have to re-employ it!

You can't not do the joke now!......

Mmmmm Cheesecake, my all time favorite food. Especially New York baked Cheesecake with fresh strawberries!

...........Because all domestic appliances come in white!

Ahhhhh, obvious!

Yep lots of glass based questions and answers out on these forums, happy hunting.

TB

Well, she didn't go for the glass! But apparently we can try it next time! The bullet worked well though! I'll have to do a review. Need to pick something else for christmas now...

OMG - get her to try it, a truly sensuously smooth ride. OH just blew my mind using both of my glass dildos and his tongue on me (then I got to ride him cowgirl style!). Anyone notice LH have a fab offer on glass dildos today but I must be sensible - big bill time this month!

I'll perservere. She's away with work again though, so I'll have to wait a few more days. I'm no good at being patient.

I noticed the offer. It'll probably be gone by the time she tries this one and decides we need more!

Also, is it best with lube? Anyone tried the durex cherry flavoured one?

Hey Jimbobaluba,

I'm obsessed with glassware as you can see by reviews and blog. It seems you might need to coax your lovely lady into meeting her new toy and letting her gradually beg for more.

In this situation I would recommend lighting some candles and giving her a back massage, using warmed oil then and use the glass dildo gently on her as a massage wand. It will get her used to the feel of it gliding over her skin. Make sure you do warm it gently first in a bowl of warm water. As she enjoys the massage, gently work down to her cheeks and massage without actually getting too close for a while, to get her really aroused. Warm some lube in your fingers and work gently up her legs towards her pussy. When she is ready, wet and wriggling use your fingers gently on her before swapping for the warm, hard slippery glass dildo. Let her response guide you all the way. Use it a lot externally as the smoothness is divine.

Once she loves her new toy you can both experiment with the heating/cooling thing another time (or if you want to cover all eventualities just have an icebucket with iced water handy incase she is responding amazingly and you think she might like the contrast. A quick plunge in the water will chill it to perfection for a first timer!

Good luck, enjoy experimenting and welcome to the forum.

Legs xx

Good luck and have fun

Thanks - you should write instruction manuals for these things!

my HB bought me a glass dildo a few months ago. whilst i'm not always keen on dildos, with some silicone lube it is luverly! mine is ribbed - nice to start by lubing up, and stroking up and down the clit, followed by slow insertion and the pocket rocket vibe on my clit at the same time. delicious. wouldn't fancy it being cold though. warm may be fine. don't know.

chrissie

xxx

After reading the positive reports of glass toys Im considering buying one (or two lol) but before I surprise the other half can I ask you guys who have them a few questions?...

Firstly Im not concerned about the glass, its safe and with care will be fine, what does give me worries (if thats the right word) is its rigidity. Following the years of rigid plastic toys we moved onto softer materials for comfort, now it seems going back to a hard material might be off putting for the other half...but from what Ive read once its lubed its as slippery as an eel and feels great...

Also are they safe to use with say a bullet vibe? and if so do they 'conduct' the vibrations well?

Oh and if any of the lovehoney staff are reading, any chance of the 'unisex' Anal Waver Dildo in a more manly colour? I dont want a pink one! I know when its back there I cant see it but thats not the point lol

Ive pretty much convinced myself its a good buy from the point of using it with hot/cold sensations, ease of cleaning etc, I ..just need to wait for the ones I want to be back in stock1...and payday lol

Sideshow Bob wrote:

After reading the positive reports of glass toys Im considering buying one (or two lol) but before I surprise the other half can I ask you guys who have them a few questions?...

Firstly Im not concerned about the glass, its safe and with care will be fine, what does give me worries (if thats the right word) is its rigidity. Following the years of rigid plastic toys we moved onto softer materials for comfort, now it seems going back to a hard material might be off putting for the other half...but from what Ive read once its lubed its as slippery as an eel and feels great...

Also are they safe to use with say a bullet vibe? and if so do they 'conduct' the vibrations well?

Oh and if any of the lovehoney staff are reading, any chance of the 'unisex' Anal Waver Dildo in a more manly colour? I dont want a pink one! I know when its back there I cant see it but thats not the point lol

Ive pretty much convinced myself its a good buy from the point of using it with hot/cold sensations, ease of cleaning etc, I ..just need to wait for the ones I want to be back in stock1...and payday lol

i sometimes use mine at the same time as my bullet and havent had any damage. im not keen on the noise, though!

and i know what you mean about the "unisex" colour. i LOVE pink toys but would be nice in a blue or clear too!! x

Sideshow Bob wrote:

Glass dildos are amazing, they're such a great feeling, and also really great to look at aswell :)

And im the same as Poppy, ive used it with a bullet, but it makes a loud chattering noise (if you get what i mean, lol) so i dont really do that, tend to use the glass dildo internally and then the bullet on my clit.

This is kinda similar to the waver:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4262

Also, in regards to the vibrations, LH make this vibrating glass one, but im afraid its out of stock at the mo, but hey, for future reference :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12035

Hope this helps :) xxx

Morbidia wrote:

This is kinda similar to the waver:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4262

that looks good!!!

had the vibrating one on my wishlist. then when i had the money i looked and it was sold out!!

there are some glass vibrators here, though...

http://www.bedroompleasures.co.uk/sex-toys/Vibrators.10/Glass-Vibrators.126/

ooooh, new glass ones??? Hell yeah!! Thanks for letting us know Carly :)

x x x

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Don't buy any glass sex toys... yet!

We've got some brilliant ones coming in soon and I'd hate for anyone to settle, only to realise that their dream glass sex toy has just come into stock! There are even a few in darker colours too. External Media

The rigidity can definitely be off putting, but the good thing about glass dildos is that they come in all shapes and sizes so you can find the one that's right for you. Most ladies will find the poker straight ones, such as the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3522, to be a little awkward at first, so starting off with something like the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11683 or the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6110 is advisable.

Lube is a definite must and you can use absolutely any kind with glass as it doesn't react - get in! Just remember to lube the dildo and your partner, and you'll be fine!

As for vibrations, that's definitely an acquired taste! Glass dildos tend to carry vibrations quite well but the sound is... errr... distracting! Think mini pneumatic drill and you'll be along the right lines! However, one thing that should help is putting a little bit of soft cloth or even a condom over your vibe, to help dampen that plastic on glass sound! If your bullet vibe is made of skin-safe rubber - even better!

oooooh!! new stock coming? im all excited now!!! any hints on what to expect? x

Is there anyone in the world who has made a glass toy with its own bullet/vibrator motor built in? The one thing I dislike about glass is that they don't appear to have made the leap to vibrating yet (obviously because it's difficult to do).