going down

my OH always stops me when i try and go down on her

shud i just ignor her and go for it?!

help plz girls n boys

No mate, talk to her about it, and try to get her to be totally honest with you, there maybe a very good reason she doesn't like it. Im not saying your feelings should be ignored if you really like doing it (i know i couldnt go without it), but if you talk to each other you maybe able to work at the problem and she may really end up enjoying it eventually. If however you just ignore her and go for it you could end up putting her off it forever.

ok thanx kinky

No problem, hope it all goes well.

I agree talk to her.

It prob insecurity. If she says no you cant ignore that.

Maybe wake her up orally

Naked_butler wrote:

Maybe wake her up orally

If my boyfriend did something like that when he knew I didn't want it to happen I would kill him, its disrespectful.

morefun wrote:

Naked_butler wrote:

Maybe wake her up orally

If my boyfriend did something like that when he knew I didn't want it to happen I would kill him, its disrespectful.

Ok.. My bad

The most likely explanation is that she's embarrassed, she might be afraid of smelling bad. Talk to her, absolutely, explain how that this turns you on and how much you like her pussy.

Have fun, both of you.

I used to be very squeemish about my OH going down on me, just the thought of his face being down there put me off. I found the best way to take my mind off it was to 69, while he went down on me I was distracted by going down on him.

Now I'm ok with it and love it. x

Mmm tricky question. As a male I think going 'south' on a woman is one of the nicest things ever, and know a lot of woman who think the same. However remember all sexual acts should be consentual. Think communication is the key word.

Definitely talk to her about it. As some members have already said, it may be that she is worried about smell / looks down there?

Having an honest chat with her will really help to bolster your relationship as you will both become more open and aware of each other. Good luck as bringing it up will be hard, but well worth it whatever the outcome.