Going down on Wife issues

Hello,

i love going down on wife, but she gets wound up about smell/taste/mess etc.

If she is really horny/ turned on and I have done it she cums very hard and does enjoy it.

But generally steers away (have reassured her she's got nothing to worry about!)

Any tips?

No tips I'm afraid, just like to share that my OH has never let me down there and it's such a pity. I've given up trying as we've all got at least one thing we'll never be comfortable with and this is one of hers.

I have the same issue even after a bath, I don't care, I'll just lick her anyway when she'll let me.

Try having a bath together so you're both really clean, give her kitty a play in the bath so its really clean, have a glass of wine each?

Does she know you're on here? my OH does not, just that I buy from here.

I'm more comfortable if I've showered before hand, and always use femfresh so I can really clean down there without irritation from regular shower gel!

Just keep telling her she smells and tastes sweet down there. My Mrs was the same. Once given that reassurance she just relaxed and now enjoys it. It may need a bit of perseverance on your part though.

My bf doesn't care if i just showered or not, as long as I took a shower that day. He doesn't care if i went to pee before or if i'm concerned about the smell or taste. He does it anyway and even if I tell him that I'm not clean. So we have that deal that if he goes down on me and doesn't like the taste or smell, he is gonna stop and won't be afraid to tell me. This doesn't happen often, he also says that he loves my taste so it makes me feel more confident and I never denied him access to my private parts since we started doing that.

+ the fact that he always wants to get down on me and give me pleasure

i can empathise with her as sometimes i dont feel confident enough to let my OH go down on me because of time of the month or other girl things no man would understand lol. And we've been together many many years.

Just keep boosting her confidence, and make it really worth her while, sometimes my man cons me into it by having a play first, but with no incling or pressure that he's gonna go down on me, and i soon forget about any confidence issues and enjoyed the ride ;)

Good luck!

I worry too. So he only is allowed to go down on me after a fresh shower. Which is never a problem for us. However, when I use my intimate wash, he hates it, as it appears to linger on no matter how much I rinse after, and he doesn't like that taste. A good diet, lots of water and healthy pee habits, a good hygiene is pretty much all she can do. You could of course use some flavoured lube so she'd have a reassurance that masks her own tastes for you, or have a mint in your mouth (but this also gives her some new sensations). I used to hate even the smell of myself on my husband's face, until in one kinky session I tasted myself on his penis and I actually discovered what he's been saying all along: that I (usually) taste sweet. I don't have a problem since, but again, shower first is a must. Having said all that, I am actually one of those rare few women that could happily live without ever receiving oral. :)

I'm in two minds as to what to say here; keep encouraging her that you don't mind her smell/taste in the hopes she'll become more comfortable, or buy some products that will give her the confidence that you'll not smell or taste anything she doesn't want to. I worry that presenting her with said products in the wrong way would reinforce her idea that there is something wrong with how she smells/tastes BUT for me, using these is the only thing that makes me comfortable enough to recieve oral, so perhaps if you can introduce them tactfully and fully explain that it's to make her feel comfortable, not because you had a problem with her natural smell/taste then the'd be worth a go? You could always say you read this advice online, or be honest and say a lady who feels super insecure in exactly the same way about recieving oral told you these help her :)

Anyway. Product suggestions, if you think you can introduce them successfully. A body safe intimate wash to use right before that leaves no flavour, but a mild scent of fresh clean fruitiness:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31020

Flavoured lube, so there can be no doubt that the only taste down below is a sweet one. These ones are great and non irritating although obviously there's a huge selection to look at:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22112

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28056 (or any other flavour in the Lovehoney range)

The lube can go one of two ways, it can make it feel less messy (because the 'mess' is just lube, not juices) or it can make her feel there is more mess (because of the general wetness everywhere). If you think she'd find it more messy and be put off, or would like to heighten stimulation for her even more, a flavoured clitoral balm would be neater to use (although often not as nice to lick as they make your mouth tingle lol):

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18566