Allways thinking of her...

Ive been with my girlfriend for 5 years now, had a fantastic weekend with lots of sex , dressing up and toys involved, im at work now but constantly fantasising about her... And all i want to do is make her happy and sexually satisfied, any tips to take it to another level ???

Sit down and talk my friend. What you need to do ,say over dinner ,have an open chat with your OH and ask her what fantasies she has and things that you want to do . Try and be open as possible and take refusals on the chin . Refusals are needed to enable you both to set boundaries.

Once you both have some ideas as to what direction you BOTH want to go in , then that will be the time to ask a question on here so the particular experts and experienced people in those fields can help with suggestions.

Remember communicatuon is the cornerstone of all relationships .

Good luck

Thanks , that shouldn't be to difficult , think its just me being the more shy one.

Alex68 wrote:

Thanks , that shouldn't be to difficult , think its just me being the more shy one.

Thats why I suggested you do it over dinner when you both have had a few drinks. Just helps to "loosen" yourselves a little.

Personally I tend to come across as rather frank sometimes but my wife is used to that as I tend to say things as I see them.

I you are a bit shy then perhaps an easier way of getting the comversation going is to watch an erotic film together say for example 9 and half weeks and then ask your OH do you fancy trying that or a fancy you in that costume et.c.

Its that long since I watched that film just trying to think of a situation . OK the part where she is blindfolded on the bed in her undies and he was trying a bit of ice play. You could ask her would you fancy trying that . She may say "no cos its too cold" . You might counter reply, well what about summer then and get a part agreement . Then she may say perhaps but not with a blind fold . Therefore note the boundary here ie no blindfolds,

That is just a small bit of the film but could give you some things to try and some boundaries to start you off.

mysteron wrote:

Alex68 wrote:

Thats why I suggested you do it over dinner when you both have had a few drinks. Just helps to "loosen" yourselves a little.

Personally I tend to come across as rather frank sometimes but my wife is used to that as I tend to say things as I see them.

I you are a bit shy then perhaps an easier way of getting the comversation going is to watch an erotic film together say for example 9 and half weeks and then ask your OH do you fancy trying that or a fancy you in that costume et.c.

Its that long since I watched that film just trying to think of a situation . OK the part where she is blindfolded on the bed in her undies and he was trying a bit of ice play. You could ask her would you fancy trying that . She may say "no cos its too cold" . You might counter reply, well what about summer then and get a part agreement . Then she may say perhaps but not with a blind fold . Therefore note the boundary here ie no blindfolds,

That is just a small bit of the film but could give you some things to try and some boundaries to start you off.

Great advice x

Thanks very much , will take your advice , and will be happy to let you know how get on ,

Alex68 wrote:

Thanks very much , will take your advice , and will be happy to let you know how get on ,

Thats brilliant and very much appreciated by all of us .

Although if you ask at a later date a question like what is the best undermatress restarining device to get, then I think we would have worked out something positive has developed ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Haaaaa, trust me i will be asking before parting with my pennies !!

Alex68 wrote:

Haaaaa, trust me i will be asking before parting with my pennies !!

Good luck and hope to see you shortly