Need a bit of help

I love going down on my wife...but things have gotten a little bit out of control in the bush department and it's grossing me out.

She had it all shaved a while back and it was great, she said she loved it too but has let it grow back and it's unbearable to the point i don't want to go there.

What do I do???

Maybe try and give her a bath with candles and a nice bath bomb. Then suggest you'd like to shave her (carefully) and then get sexy?!

Offer to do the shaving yourself.

It's a weekly event for us.

My wife is happy because I can have better access and can do a quicker and better job and I'm happy because she is always clean shaven.

We're both happy because the follow up is usually oral then various other types of sex.

Maybe try a cheeky euphemism or two: Offer to trim her front lawn & have a garden party there later ;-) Constructive criticisms can go down better if framed as positives (you love a trimmed bush), and even better sandwiched between compliments. Also an opener for her to talk about her feelings Good luck!

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Talk to her.

Tell her that you are Ok with it if she want's to go full bush, but all that hair makes me feel like going down on you is something I'm not keen on doing. If you aren't that botheredabout me going down on you then I respect that, but it is something I really used to enjoy doing for you when you were shaved, and I must admit that I will miss it. ( if you would be kind of OK with it being well trimmed then perhaps suggest that as a compromise. but find out what her feelings really are on the subject, and see if you can possibly come to some kind of mutually acceptable agreement. )

Becareful not to us phrases like it's gross, or I hate it, type comments. Trying to sweeten her up probably won't work or help, my OH tring to bribe me to do something he wanted me to do would piss me off big style.

Talk, listen, and then look for a mutually acceptable out come. But if it's come down to she just doesn't want you doing that for her anymore, then you should just accept that. If she still wants you to go down on her, but keep her full bush, then it's up to you to decide, she should be trying to get you to do something she wants and you don't, either.

I fully agree with this! Couldn't have phrased it better myself.

Maybe ask why she has gone off shaving - it may be that she isn't bothered either way and just isn't aware of your feelings on the matter. But she could have her reasons - shaving causes me endless problems so I just trim and my OH is fine with that.

I recently accompanied a teenager to the GP with an intimate issue which turned out to be an infected ingrown hair. The (male) GP asked if the teenager ever shaved there - they said 'no', and the GP's response, was 'Good - don't'.

So, worth checking out reasons and sharing honestly how you both feel about it and what compromises might be made if any are necessary.