Going to the Loo with Kegel, Toner, Ben Wah etc. Balls

Hello all you lovely LH people i have a very unromatic question for you on a very romatic topic.

My girlfriend has shown an interest in getting these, (the tacey super sex toner balls because of the great reviews.

Now she absolutely loves a challenge and i think it might be nice to put it to her to wear them for the whole day.

Now the unromatic question follows;

- Is it possible to go to the loo while keeping them in?

some ladys have reported them falling out during this process.

but is there a silent majority who can keep them in while going to the loo? (number 1or 2, gross i know :s)

- Also since i intend to wake her up in an exciting way and put these in myself. Is there any advice/tips you have for inserting these?

Many thanks in advance! wish me luck

I can go for a number 1 easily but I've heard that some women can't. Number 2 is a no no, you just end up pushing them out!

Tips for insertion.. lube them up a little bit first. Not too much else they slip but just enough so that they're comfortable to insert.

Sounds like you have some good ideas! Have fun ;) x

thank you very much, extremely enlightening :) i would like to know how many women have the skills listed above! ;)

And pee on a cord going up into some of my most sensitive and hard to treat bits? There's no way I'm taking that chance. Even if the risk is low, the irritation would be high if it did become infected.

Toner balls are exercise equipment. Sexy exercise equipment, but they're still working out muscles. Over doing it can hurt and all day would be over-doing it.

How about letting her see how she gets on with them first and then asking her advice on incorporating them into couples play?

it is possible to go to the toilet if you old the cord away from the are, then everything stays dry. would not try number 2 :S i would suggest get balls with a silicone or latex cord

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you shouldn't pee with kegel balls in because you're exercising your muscles with them in so you're clenching, but you need to release them to pee. It can be done, but it shouldn't. Don't take my word for this but I'm pretty sure they should be removed when going to the loo :)

thank you very much for the concern but as a doctor I am familiar with risks of infection and urine is not one! in fact it is the oldest sterilising agent! oh, and sorry i should of mentioned she already has killer kegals! as i said she loves a challenge and is very phisically fit and has strengthened her kegels using the medical-grade balls (which arent that much fun!) but i see the problen with the cord getting in the way. and i can definitly see no. 2s are a no no. thank you so much everyone! this great community means that we definitly will be staying at love honey and not going back the anne summers!

Hi, i know it's pretty much covered but i thought i'd let you know as I use them regulaly and I can put them in all day with no problem.

I see it as an extra challenege to try and keep them in when I pee. A kegal strenghtening excerise is to try and stop yourself 'mid-pee' anyway so if anything, keeping the balls in when you pee is an even better exerise.

They have never come out so far! And if she is strong already, she'll be fine!

Just a good wash once they are out will ensure cleanliness!

As for putting them in, a small amount of lube, or even in the shower is fine. Just a tip - go really slow when taking them out if you're planning on doing that too!

Good luck! x

If you buy some balls that have a silicone cord instead of a sting one it's less gross to go for a wee whilst you've got them in!

I tried with them in but I couldn't wee right, so take it out before going.

I havent tried this yet... but mearly taken them out everytime lol... so maybe I should try XD

I wear mine all day everyday … I pee just fine with them in. Larger extreme sets (bought elsewhere) I tend to remove though but those are usually worn of an evening to get me ready for bed time so aren’t an issue whilst out and about.

My OH has two sets, both cordless (a set of magnetic metal ones (no longer sold) and the new glass flower ones - she has no problem going for a wee with them in at all…

Don’t think she’s done anything other than wee with in tho…I might feed back on the no no for number twos…as no doubt it would be me with my arm in the toilet retrieving them (if she’d even want them retrieved)