Gone for too long

Hi there everyone :)

I thought that I would leave a message here before I jumped back into conversations, as I the last time that I posted in the forum was Sept last year.

So yes, hello and I hope that you're all having a wonderful day. By the way, how awesome is the deal of the day today? I've just ordered it, can anyone share their experience?

x

Hello, welcome back 😊

What is the dotd today?

Hi there and welcome back to the forums :) xx

Thank you ladies and Delilahxx, It's the Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator :)

CocoGirl wrote:

Thank you ladies and Delilahxx, It's the Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator :)

Oooh, I don't have that one but it does look a good shape. And it's such a great price, I hope it's good for you :)

Welcome back x

Welcome back! :)

Hi and welcome bk :)

'Allo,'Allo & welcome back.continue to have fun.

Hello and welcome!

CocoGirl wrote:

Hi there everyone :)

I thought that I would leave a message here before I jumped back into conversations, as I the last time that I posted in the forum was Sept last year.

So yes, hello and I hope that you're all having a wonderful day. By the way, how awesome is the deal of the day today? I've just ordered it, can anyone share their experience?

x

Great to have you back so tempted by that My self.

CocoGirl wrote:

Ah yes! I picked is up as its in the sale currently not just deal of the day! mines due to be delivered tomorrow! Excited.

Welcome back and enjoy

i'm getting all excited now roll on monday/tuesday

Welcome back!!!

welcome back...