Good Friday / Easter weekend madness

What crazy things are you good folks up to?

So far I’ve washed the car, finishing touches to our bathroom (few months delayed) door + step treads fitted all by 8:15…

Afternoon nap required I think

2 Likes

We’ve got 10 days without the grandkids.

We intend to spend most of that time in bed.

By the time we’ve finished we hope to be exhausted, malnourished shadows of our former selves.

3 Likes

Were going to severn valley railway with the youngest tomorrow and then Sunday were off to a secluded lodge with a hot tub for a couple of nights. The toy bag is packed with more toys and implements than i think we can use and we are taking his brand new lovense solace which i cant wait to see him use. By Tuesday morning, i expect to be exhausted, sore and have plenty of marks that will remind me of our time for days to come :hot_face:

2 Likes

Every year my sister does an Easter egg hunt/party at mums. With us being in that shithole of a flat, we’ve not been able to have it at ours. But now with us having a home and the room, my sister’s doing it here this year. It feels so nice being able to do these things now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I’ll bring some Easter eggs and will be round about 3. Only joking as I don’t have a passport so cannot go south of Watford. @Dirty-Wife

1 Like

I’ve so far eaten my misery in chocolate and then tomorrow going to a cat cafe with my friend followed by cinema to watch ghostbusters

3 Likes

Yesterday lovely early finish for us both and beautiful sex. Then out for food with friends.

Today out through the Welsh mountains on the back of his motorbike, lunch out and then the absolutely hands down the best sex of my life.

Dirty, dominated, edging (me), orgasm denial then forced orgasm… ended in kissing, him telling me he loves me and how beautiful I am… PERFECT

Then Sunday morning we are off to a hotel for the night. Can’t wait

5 Likes

Life just keeps on getting better and better, have a wonderful time @The_Little_Ladybird

1 Like

Working 12hour dayshifts, friday till tuesday

2 Likes

Take it easy @Bigiain

We’ve both come down with colds. Husband reckons the best cure for a cold is lots of sex. Not convinced, but I’m prepared to give it a try :rofl:

1 Like

Get well soon, and drink plenty of fluids and enjoy sweating your cold out :wink::wink:

1 Like

Your husband is evidently a doctor, listen to the great advice he has given you, It may take time may be at least 3 weeks before you see any improvement but keep at it. In 3 weeks if no improvement take a days rest and try again. Remember doctor know best. @KinkyMira

1 Like