Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Dec09-Feb10)

Or Good Evening as the case may be!

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

Or Good Evening as the case may be!

Hello Richard, mon CapitanExternal Media. A new thread eh? Bugger, that means demotions and I'd only got my Field Marshall-nessExternal Media. Nice to see you posting though.

Evening all :-) thanks for the new thread Richard x

Damn! Just a bit too late to be the first to post on the new thread!!!

sweetlove666 wrote:

i think my mums go up on christmas eve as well, but i'll be home by then. ive treated myself to a nice fake tree and im going to go to debhenams tomorrow to get some decorations ( and poundland too lol) i really have a key sort of design in my head for the tree, which is traditional red and gold and silver so i want some nice peices like that and some clear glass baubles, but this year it seems to be all black and blue as the designs people want :S

Ooooh sounds lovely - we have red and gold in our house - think they were from B&Q but a good few years ago now. Poundland have some lovely little bits in (if you're willing to sift through all the tat!) but not sure about red and gold and silver. You looked in Primark? Not sure if they have decorations in the home section but I wouldn't be suprised if they did.

Ax

Copy and paste from old one External Media

Thanks for the shiny new thread Richard!

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

i think my mums go up on christmas eve as well, but i'll be home by then. ive treated myself to a nice fake tree and im going to go to debhenams tomorrow to get some decorations ( and poundland too lol) i really have a key sort of design in my head for the tree, which is traditional red and gold and silver so i want some nice peices like that and some clear glass baubles, but this year it seems to be all black and blue as the designs people want :S

Ooooh sounds lovely - we have red and gold in our house - think they were from B&Q but a good few years ago now. Poundland have some lovely little bits in (if you're willing to sift through all the tat!) but not sure about red and gold and silver. You looked in Primark? Not sure if they have decorations in the home section but I wouldn't be suprised if they did.

Ax

Copy and paste from old one External Media

Thanks for the shiny new thread Richard!

Ax

no i haven't actually. i know places like marks and spencers are selling little things like tassels and stuff which theyre charging about £2 each for, and i can make better. i will have a look in primark when i go tomorrow. i looked in wilkinsons and argos ( online and in store) and threres naff all.

poundlands rule for stuff like that. i get cleaning products and packet soups and drinks from there! i swear its kept in buisness by students!

oooooooooh new part

hello guys,

my mum came in bout a hr and a half go from lunch with her friends and she seems really poorly! shes in bed with a hot water bottle, and my mum is never normaly the sort to complaine or go to bed. im quite worried about her :-/

Dxx

sweetlove666 wrote:

no i haven't actually. i know places like marks and spencers are selling little things like tassels and stuff which theyre charging about £2 each for, and i can make better. i will have a look in primark when i go tomorrow. i looked in wilkinsons and argos ( online and in store) and threres naff all.

poundlands rule for stuff like that. i get cleaning products and packet soups and drinks from there! i swear its kept in buisness by students!

I go to poundland everytime I'm in town for bits like that, great for little stocking fillers for christmas....good for drinks and little crafty bits. Get most of my stationary there apart from my sheaffer pen refills. I bought some cheap decorations there to make christmas cards with too, the cards I've made so far look really expensive External Media. I love poundland!

Wilkinsons and argos have gone downhill I think - they used to be fab but not so much these days.

Ax

diamonds wrote:

oooooooooh new part

hello guys,

my mum came in bout a hr and a half go from lunch with her friends and she seems really poorly! shes in bed with a hot water bottle, and my mum is never normaly the sort to complaine or go to bed. im quite worried about her :-/

Dxx

Hey, you ok?

Oh dear D External Media I hope she feels better soon! and I'm sure she'll appreciate you being there to help out External Media

Ax

im ok, just bit worried bout my mum, she never normaly complains about anything when she feels ill :-/ my mum is everything to our little family so its very unsetelling(sp) when shes not well like this. :-/

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

im ok, just bit worried bout my mum, she never normaly complains about anything when she feels ill :-/ my mum is everything to our little family so its very unsetelling(sp) when shes not well like this. :-/

Dxx

I'm sure she's just fine, everyone gets a little run down once in a while and if she's usually a healthy person I'm sure she'll bounce back soon enough.

Ax

Sorry to hear that AdnaW. On the plus side, serious things don't usually come on that quickly. I'm sure she'll be fine with some rest x

AdnaW wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

I'm sure she's just fine, everyone gets a little run down once in a while and if she's usually a healthy person I'm sure she'll bounce back soon enough.

Ax

i hope so, just have to be careful cos she is diabtic, things can be a bit worse cos of that.

i do worry, its the type of person i am!

but my dads just got home

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

Ax

i hope so, just have to be careful cos she is diabtic, things can be a bit worse cos of that.

i do worry, its the type of person i am!

but my dads just got home

Dxx

As long as you are aware of signs to keep an eye out for then you shouldn't need to worry too much, just enough to make her feel loved External Media

Ax

SLM - well done hun! Was it just an abcess? What did they do to ya? And woo on the pwizes

diamonds - *hugs* to you and you mum - I'm sure she'll be fine. XXX

Apologies, I meant diamonds. My brain is asleep x

sorry to hear shes not feeling very well D, *hugs*

adnaw i managed to get all the little bits i needed for my flat from wilkinsons, but the one in town is always half empty. poundland stationary is awesome too.

sweetlove666 wrote:

sorry to hear shes not feeling very well D, *hugs*

adnaw i managed to get all the little bits i needed for my flat from wilkinsons, but the one in town is always half empty. poundland stationary is awesome too.

Our wilkinsons is dreadful haha! Although not bad for toiletries. I love that I can shop cheap - all my uni friends have spent all their loans already - I have loads left 'cause I spend carefully!

Ax

Evening all. D Sending get well wishes to your mum girl. Hope everyone's okay tonight. SG69 x

Heyy SG,

You good?

Ax