Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night (Feb15-Apr15)

The old thread is pretty glitchy!
As you were ^_^

Oooh shiny new thread :)

Shiny shiny!

Congrats on your first bisexual experience, I know it's scary!

Well it's my first sexual experience bi or not, so not sure if that makes it any scarier?

Haha, that's sweet!
I wish I had waited to lose my virginity!
I dunno, depends on which sex you prefer

I prefer guys, but it's always fun to play with a woman

Hello :) partner is keeping me and bump awake with his snoring!!!! 😣

AmyMay wrote:

Haha, that's sweet!
I wish I had waited to lose my virginity!
I dunno, depends on which sex you prefer

Wouldn't say i lost my virginity as it was only oral and handjobs. Always prefered women more than a guy but had the curiosity for a little bit now.

Just seen your post in the other thread , Sine. Sorry, got side tracked looking on ebay for a Hula hoop lol.

Sorting didn't go! Recieved a text saying she had to go out while I was getting my own stuff done today. I suspect this was an excuse though. Sleep well lovely x

Aaaaaw lollipop that is so cute :) x

Lol - just read that again! Didn't realise it said snoring hahaha! I must be tired I think i must have read singing or something lol! X

Awww baby bumps are so cute!
Well, you're no longer a hand job blow job virgin!

Shiny thread!!!... Guess it needs christening ......
I relented with my fb on kik again tonight.... I really shouldn't, but he really brings the naughtymum out of meπŸ˜€

Haha, nothing wrong with that!

Hi all

Hi!

Hi back lol

I really don't know why I keep falling for it... It is a purely sexual type relationship, and definitely not got any prospects of it turning into anything more serious.... But he is like my guilty pleasure;)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

As long as you're happy, does it matter?

I feel like I should be sticking to getting a healthy spicy salad that's good for my figure.....but I end up scoffing my face with a huge slab of chocolate cakeπŸ˜„