Got an Ouchie :(

Thanks for all the advice guys. But honestly its just a bit uncomfy just now.

The last time this happend it was a lot worse (i coudlnt pee without pushing really hard) but when i went to the Dr he just told me to wait it out and see cause it would most likly go away.

So im in no rush to go see him again.

Il let you all know if it gets worse <3 xxx

Yeah, just have a little break...if you can! Feel better soon :)

MrsMcX wrote:

Yeah, just have a little break...if you can! Feel better soon :)

if you can?

Trying to say im some sort of wank junkie? XD

Hahahaha! No, but I would find it near impossible to have a lot of time off! Especially when it somehow makes you want it more when you know you can't!

I suppose it's not very fair on poor steve to be laughing at these stories, but they are all so funny they are bringing tears to my eyes - never realised an onion could bring tears to your eyes like that!!

Sorry steve - hope you feeling better soon.

Ork wrote:

Ork hugs for Steve :D I've had similar (probably the same issue) recently but never went to the doctor lol, so I kind of know what your going through... kind of XD But yeah I'd ignore the whole go see a doctor/E&A thing, I find generally people are better than any doctor at knowing whats going on with they're own bodies.... though there are always exceptions XD But if you start pissing blood or something, at that point you go see a doctor or I'll drag you my self :P

yeah if im pissing blood i think id be like . " oh dear"

Right now its oright, just a little uncomfy

Glad it's feeling a little better.

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Glad it's feeling a little better.

I was thinking about what you were saying before about how people are always like " i fell on it". Im the unlucky guy that actually would have it happen,

I sat on my tv remote once after havign a shower and it started going in. if id sat down any harder it would have just gone haha :P

be at ae going "no i really did sit on it! i swear"

Lol it's kinda like kids saying the dog ate my homework. It's what everyone says, so if it did happen It would be funny x

Happy your feeling better hun. =) x

exactly, theres some poor kid whos dog actually did eat his homework and the teacher thinks hes talking crap.

The pain is subsidding which is good :) when i woke up i nthe night it was hurting when i was breathing and everything, but i was most likly lying on my stomach and pushing against it (as its like hurting where my bladder is).

But now i only really feel it when im moving around quickly x

Move slowly then steve

Seriously - glad you are feeling a bit better.

Gooooooooooood news... its not as sore as it was yesterday :)

Yey!! Glad to hear it :)

Just wondering, do you generally find it quite hard to pee immediately after anal, like you have to battle to get it out? Is that the norm?

Good to hear. X

That's great news Steve! Glad it's on the mend. :)

Glad to hear the pain is going, been there myself when I seemed to have bruised myself internally after an overly vigourous session, pain and discomfort left after a couple of days. Was it worth it , hell yes.

Keep on getting better

MrsMcX wrote:

Yey!! Glad to hear it :)

Just wondering, do you generally find it quite hard to pee immediately after anal, like you have to battle to get it out? Is that the norm?

No i wouldnt say ive ever had difficulty peeing after anal?

maybe im just not doing it right ;) hehehe

Glad its on the mend but please go the docs if your in pain

If the pain doesnt go away in the next few days i will do hun xxx but i've hardly felt it today <3. Must be all the lovly comments i was getting yesterday that put it on the mend hehe