Got the Message

Lovingnewtoys - from what I've seen your posts are always positive and helpful , you clearly are a genuinely nice person and by the way, your photos are always fab! I'd never have guessed you to be plus sized , you don't look it all and I'm another one who likes to see the lingerie on a real normal person rather than a model .
I kind of know how you feel though ....even as I uploaded my pics I knew I didn't stand a cats chance in hell of winning ( you wouldn't believe how many I deleted because I thought I looked fat or some stretch marks were too visible !) and they're all only taken by me on my phone ,so not at all professional in any way .
I don't tend to go on some of the threads such as the rant one because tbh they get me down a bit and I feel other people are better than me at offering sympathetic advice .
I'm sure once you feel a bit better you'll have a change of heart about all this , I certainly hope so anyway xx

Thank you wildflower - you are very kind. And fyi you rock in your pictures - the seduce me suspender skirt is to die for. We only have a phone for taking our pics too, but the quality is pretty good.

You are right of course, when I dont feel so grim I will see this differently, and will probably look back and cringe a bit. I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to respond xxx

Aww thanks ,that's lovely of you to say so....it is extremely comfortable to wear too .
Hope all these positive responses have cheered you a little xx

Ekkks LNT I'm sorry I have not been there / missed something hun. Seriously with thread clean up a and such I feel like maybe something got lost. Please hum know you are so appreciated here and I cherish your advice.

Ekkks LNT I'm sorry I have not been there / missed something hun. Seriously with thread clean up a and such I feel like maybe something got lost. Please hum know you are so appreciated here and I cherish your advice.

Don't worry. I do understand really. I am just feeling particularly low physically and when I reached out no one was there. I am normally a much stronger person than that. Anyway the LH members have performed a huge group hug for me which I appreciate massively. Just got to get myself feeling human again. Thank you for your concern. You're a sweetheart xx

Hi LNT, it's easy to feel like you do, you're not the first, and won't be the last to mention feeling invisible at times.

You're most definitely part of the furniture of this community though (did you know you were the first to reply to my Hi thread and welcome me? - I hadn't forgotten)...

I've killed more threads than I can count, and don't think I got a single mention in that admire thread, which for a split second knocked my confidence, but then I have to consider that since being back in work I don't post anywhere near as often as I used to.

Try not to take it personally because you really are a lovely lady xx

Hey sex squid. Thank you for taking the time to reply. I am glad I was your first (so to speak!!)

You may not post as much as before but when you do its always quality xxxx

I just had to come back to say that I agree with all the above comments. I would never have known you were plus size LNT - your pictures are stunning! I really hope you keep uploading pics because I really love them xx I didn't start uploading pictures to Lovehoney until I was into my 40's - I just didn't have the confidence before then... Like everyone, I have areas of my body that I'm conscious about, especially my tummy since my op. I also use a mobile phone to take pics, and we take loads to get just a few that I'm happy with - lol. I think everyone should be so proud of the pictures they upload xx

Dont think their is anyone that doesn't have a hold up about their own bodies, I have many !

It doesn't matter if you are zero size or plus size, we are all beautiful in some way.

Personally I love the photos that are of natural people doing selfies with their mobile, that's all I use!

Just keep posting pictures and enjoy the forums :)

LNT, as an newbie outsider I think loads of people (could name them but I won't) have gone quiet recently.
The "who do you admire" thread started with very admirable intentions but I wonder if it lead to some people feeling left out.
Plus I think the battle of the threads had an impact to. I lot of people shared some very honest opinions. Some people have always been inclusive (including you from what I've seen), you can see that others are trying harder since & some have vanished.

I know how you feel though. I posted a 100% genuine question asking for the view from others and 1 experienced member responded early on and just shot me down. She may has well told me to shut up and go away - that's how I felt anyway (probably slight overreaction on my part).
Anyhow, I'm glad she's gone quiet a bit rather than me or anyone else getting a response like that.

Oh and for sometime I have been wondering how I earth I can get my legs to look like yours LNT in your profile pic...they're amazing.
I get some major bum and leg envy, you ladies are hot!! I only posted pics because I was inspired

Sex Squid - I would have mentioned you on that thread because I really think everything you say is always spot on and you are always super nice m, funny and friendly. I just didn't post because I got upset myself and then I didn't want to upset someone else by contributing additionally to the thread. So "if" I should have posted I would have mentioned you, you have said some really thoughtfull things to me in stressful times.

I hope you see this!

LNT I think you are aa truly wonderful Person and very attactive as well from what I have seen from your pics. You are a very important member of this community and much loved .

I think the problem perhaps you have is that you appear to be having a constant battle with perhaps confidence issues of which I can partly empathise with.

I know its difficult to put that aside but believe us that we think a lot of you .Xxxx

Lovingnewtoys, your Definately feeling this way because your ill. Your very welcome here and I hope the list of posts that says this has convinced you. Your a beautiful lady and have helped and supported many of the members on here. I don't even have an avatar as I'm not brave enough to put an image of my body up on here. Your obviously a strong lady, you just need to find a little self confidence.

So finish your lemsip, go put your favourite thong on, bend over that table and prepair for a good spanking. (I thought this might make you smile).

I do do think there has been a bit of hesatency with posting in the right place since the tread shuffle, but it's just a case of people setting into where to post what messages now, it's not person, your not being ignored. Your thought of very fondly, please remember this.

Sex Squid, like Sxleksaker, I am very fond of you. You make me laugh a lot and give amazing advice. I owe a lot of thanks to you, my husband even more so. As I said on the other thread I don't secretly admire anyone, i think you are awesome Sex Squid.

Hope a sleep has helped LNT. Extra hour in bed!

LNT, I think you're an incredibly valued member of the forum and it would be such a shame if you decided not to post anymore. The forums are going through a stage of being cleared out, so it has left a few people cautious about what they can and can't post on each thread, so I don't believe anything has been missed intentionally or that you've killed any threads!

I definitely think a lot of you and I think you're a lovely person! Keep smiling :) x

LNT, sxleksaker & RosyCheek, thank you all, your comments mean a lot xx

Hope you feel a little better :)

How typical is that - I sign out and all you beautiful people post such wonderful replies to me!!!

My original post was not about body confidence issues in anyway - but purely the fact I am feeling so physically tired, no, exhausted with what I can only assume is a bout of the flu, I needed desparately needed some cyber love/hugs and so unusually non came. Feeling so ill just made everything so much worse in my aching head.

Unfortunately I still have not had any real sleep, and even got to watch time do a re-run when the clocks went back last night - so still exhausted, but my heart has been lifted by all your messages of support and kindness.

Thank you one and all who have taken precious time out of your day to reassure me that I'm not that bad after all.

I truly appreciate each and every one of you, and cherish you too xxxx

TBh you are amongst a number of other members I would love to bump into one day. If that happened I think I am capable of instilling that confidence into you that I feel you and your OH would benefit from . I just think you need hear it in person what a great lady you are to give you that confidence .