Got the Message

OK - part of this may be due to the fact that I feel so ill, but I am beginning to think that I must have outstayed my welcome here.

I have always tried to offer genuine support for anyone having a bad time, encouragement to those who needed a bit of a boost, advice when I think I have something useful to add, an honest opinion, and on occassions a little humour. I thought I was managing to help in my own small way.

I have received the same in return from a lot of members.

However, over the last couple of days I feel like an intruder. When I have posted on a thread my post has either been totally ignored or has just killed the thread dead when it had been quite active.

I know posts get missed, and the weekends can be quiet (as I have told others when they the same way as I do now), but it is not a nice feeling, and now I know where they have been coming from.

Like I said, probably made worse by feeling so ill.

I would have posted on the 'Get it out There' thread, but that is one of the ones I am talking about, so guessed it would have been 'missed' on there.

Anyway, this is how I feel so had to put it out there.

Xx

Aw LNT, I hate you feel this way. Being under the weather can amplify things, a wee worry can blow up to full on anxiety. Rest assure I care for you very much, I never intentionally ignore anyone but sometimes posts can get a wee bit lost. You are very well liked and respected in the community, especially me. Without you I would never have bought the robe I love so much or even wear a body stocking.

Rest up beautiful lady, things will feel brighter in the morning x

I haven't been active the past days because I dropped my phone on stone (yes, stone...) so my screen is litterally destroyed (I can barely see what I type). I don't think anyone would ignore you on purpose. I have also felt the same way the last couple of weeks and the "Who do you admire"-thread made me feel a bit worse because it feels like not many people like me here even though I try to be nice to everyone. Almost everyone mentioned you, remember! So people definitely want you here LNT. I think you are overthinking this because everyone loves you here. You are always so kind to everyone.

I will not post for a few days probably because it's taking me ages to write anything on my phone. Just remember that I'm thinking of you and that I care about you really much. I hope you stay!

Thank you - I am glad I managed to help/encourage you - I like that feeling. I am a giver in life not a receiver and never intentionally hurt or make anyone feel unwanted - which is why I find it hurtful I have been made to feel this way here.

Thank you for your kind words. Unfortunately rest is not on the agenda xxx

Sxleksaker wrote:

I haven't been active the past days because I dropped my phone on stone (yes, stone...) so my screen is litterally destroyed (I can barely see what I type). I don't think anyone would ignore you on purpose. I have also felt the same way the last couple of weeks and the "Who do you admire"-thread made me feel a bit worse because it feels like not many people like me here even though I try to be nice to everyone. Almost everyone mentioned you, remember! So people definitely want you here LNT. I think you are overthinking this because everyone loves you here. You are always so kind to everyone.

I will not post for a few days probably because it's taking me ages to write anything on my phone. Just remember that I'm thinking of you and that I care about you really much. I hope you stay!

Sorry about your phone - whatever did we do before mobiles ( I guess you wouldnt remember that!).

I thought I fitted in fairly well but like I said, feel like an intruder at the moment.

I dont plan on leaving - yet. Hopefully as I start to feel better things wont seem so bad.

You are such a sweetheart - and beautiful with it xxx

Please don't feel this way LNT you are such a lovely kind lady. It sounds as though you are a bit run down atm, and this can have a knock on effect of making make you feel a bit depressed - but don't think you are not wanted here because you most definitely are! I feel the same way about you too Sxlesaker, and I'm sorry to hear about your phone - what a pain that is!

LNT I really hope you are feeling better soon lovely - sending you both lots of hugs 😘 xx

Sxlesaker, that is exactly why I didn't name names on that thread. Just like LNT, you also mean lot to me, you are one of the strongest people I have ever had the pleasure of chatting to. I feel like a total fan girl at times as your name pops up on my phone whenever I type an X in a word. You are absolutely beautiful, hard working, caring and never fail to put a smile on my face.

Scorpius12 wrote:

Please don't feel this way LNT you are such a lovely kind lady. It sounds as though you are a bit run down atm, and this can have a knock on effect of making make you feel a bit depressed - but don't think you are not wanted here because you most definitely are! I feel the same way about you too Sxlesaker, and I'm sorry to hear about your phone - what a pain that is!

LNT I really hope you are feeling better soon lovely - sending you both lots of hugs 😘 xx

Thank you Scorps - and I just knew one of your pics would be in there - I think I even said so.

TBH I wish I hadn't entered my pictures - I could never compete with all you beautiful ladies xxx

That's super sweet Rosy, I have tears in my eyes reading that! You are so lovely and kind. LNT and Scorpius you are too! Love you guys, I feel like you help me so much emotionally ❤️

LNT although we haven't spoken much I think you're a lovely person.

I know at different times in the past I have felt ignored on here, but sometimes it's just because it's a quiet time or I'm feeling down, I'm sure no-one has intentionally ignored you :)

I hope you're feeling better from all the replies you've had already, take care xx

lmh95 - its an honour and a privilege to be considered your friend and thank you for your kind words. Sorry you are not feeling your strongest at the moment - you are doing the right thing staying away from negativity. Even though people dont know eachother personally on here I do believe we genuinely care about eachother, which as I have already said, is why it hurt when I just wanted someone to tell me it was going to be OK, and no one did.

Delilahxx - you always bring something to the party! Yes, the replies I have had have been lovely and I appreciate them greatly, and I guess it really is more to do with me feeling as low as I do physically. I am utterly exhausted and cant see an end to it at the moment.

Thank you

I'd give myself a kick up the backside if I had the energy xxx

lmh95 wrote:

You should never, ever regret entering your pictures LNT as they are so good and you are an inspiration to so many people on here. I loved the recent ones in the seduce me range with the hat.

I always think that everyone who posts their pictures is a winner and should be very proud. It's great to see the lingerie modelled on real people rather than just the model on the product pages. I love all the accessories, staging and effort that goes into taking them :)

Thank you - we enjoy taking pictures, but perhaps I shouldn't kid myself, I don't compare to other beauties here and never will, we also don't have the luxury of lots of room for 'staging' - I can't really explain without giving too much away, having said that I recently posted a picture showing my face, so no hiding really!! Most of the time it doesnt bother me, then other times it just reminds me I am a plus size, not getting any younger, peri-menopausal wreck!!

I'm glad you like them though, from what I see you have a fine pair of pins there too xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

You should never, ever regret entering your pictures LNT as they are so good and you are an inspiration to so many people on here. I loved the recent ones in the seduce me range with the hat.

I always think that everyone who posts their pictures is a winner and should be very proud. It's great to see the lingerie modelled on real people rather than just the model on the product pages. I love all the accessories, staging and effort that goes into taking them :)

Thank you - we enjoy taking pictures, but perhaps I shouldn't kid myself, I don't compare to other beauties here and never will, we also don't have the luxury of lots of room for 'staging' - I can't really explain without giving too much away, having said that I recently posted a picture showing my face, so no hiding really!! Most of the time it doesnt bother me, then other times it just reminds me I am a plus size, not getting any younger, peri-menopausal wreck!!

I'm glad you like them though, from what I see you have a fine pair of pins there too xxx

You are a beautiful lady,inside and out.your support,encouragement and friendship means the world to so many xxxxxxxxx

Thank you loganlogan - you are a true sweetheart - how are you doing? Xxxx

lmh95 - I am 'lucky' in the respect I am nearly 6' tall so that helps spread things out - doesn't detract from the fact I am size, takes a deep breath, 18 normally now, but so out of proportion, never had boobs, still don't!! Very broad shoulders, large upper arms, long body and yes, quite long legs. I have a very boyish figure to be honest, never had children, so I guess my tummy is all down to chocolate and curry!!

Why can't we all just be happy with who and what we are? I try so hard to be, and most the time I am, then I see someone so much more attractive than me, and I'm back there again xxxx

Love fishnets - they really are flattering - you wear them well xxxx

lmh95 wrote:

I've also noticed that quite a few of the photos put on here are taken by trained photographers who are on the forum ( it said so on their profile information) so they are bound to be very, very flattering with all the right lighting etc at their disposal.

However, I personally think that many of the amateur shots and selfies are just as good and often times even better :)

I did wonder if they were 'professional' but didn't want to come across as jealous, we just cannot achieve anything like that standard, and I can't pretend to be a size 10 lol xxxx

There is a good amount of members that have replied to your post and hope this makes you realise that your are a valuable member in the forums here. I do always appreciate the kind comments you make about the photos I upload.

Hope you do start to feel better and soon and feel differently about leaving the forums

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I had a bit of a bad week (a couple of weeks ago) and felt really down,everything was suffocating me.a lot love from here really picked me up.then I felt really bad about being too chatty on here so I've had a mixed week (only dared pop back on today). Posted on the cheered me up thread 😀 so I have a little smile on my face (for the moment)

bondagegod wrote:

There is a good amount of members that have replied to your post and hope this makes you realise that your are a valuable member in the forums here. I do always appreciate the kind comments you make about the photos I upload.

Hope you do start to feel better and soon and feel differently about leaving the forums

I do feel all warm now (and not just from fever) thank you.

Credit where credit's due - that's what I say, I do enjoy your photos and look forward to see what you come up with next xxx

loganlogan wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I had a bit of a bad week (a couple of weeks ago) and felt really down,everything was suffocating me.a lot love from here really picked me up.then I felt really bad about being too chatty on here so I've had a mixed week (only dared pop back on today). Posted on the cheered me up thread 😀 so I have a little smile on my face (for the moment)

Glad you popped back and with a smile xxxx