Time out

So its been a bit longer than usual since Mr LMH or myself have been active, but we have been dealing with some serious health issues on both sides of our family, double dunter! We are muddling through and very much leaning on each other just now, so please excuse our decline in contribution but hopefully we will both be back and enjoying the forum soon as we are really missing everyone and the banter!

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

MrLMH & Lilmiss x

Sorry to hear about your family health problems , hopefully things will improve very soon and we'll see the both of you back on here again x

Very sorry to hear this - hoping things improve soon.

Take your time and come back to us when you are ready xxx

And we miss you guys. I hope things get better soon and you are lucky to have each other to lean on in these difficult times. Hopefully we'll hear from you soon.

Sorry to hear this. Take your time.....good that you have each other. Hope all goes well for you xx

So sorry to hear of the illnesses within yours and mr lmh family. Wishing you's health and happiness. Take good care of eachother and come back when you're ready hunni😙💖xx

Health comes first, take your time we will still be here when you are ready.

Take your time, excellent that you have each other to lean on.

Stay strong!

Lilmisshottie wrote:

So its been a bit longer than usual since Mr LMH or myself have been active, but we have been dealing with some serious health issues on both sides of our family, double dunter! We are muddling through and very much leaning on each other just now, so please excuse our decline in contribution but hopefully we will both be back and enjoying the forum soon as we are really missing everyone and the banter!

MrLMH & Lilmiss x

I do empathise as we have similar issues which is taking most of our time at weekends . hence the reason I dont post often at weekends.

I hope things go well for you