Got Wood?

oooh never really thought about wood........they are a bit pricy....i have glass ones and love those.......not sure if im totally won over by wood however!!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm hoping to order some wooden toys at some point, they are pricey like others say. but every now and again you have to splash out and treat yourself.... espically if you have a LH £10 off voucher handy.

Go for some hardwood then girl xx

lickmadick wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm hoping to order some wooden toys at some point, they are pricey like others say. but every now and again you have to splash out and treat yourself.... espically if you have a LH £10 off voucher handy.

lol don't mind if I do.

In Bonny's video she talks about a wooden g-spot toy first... but I can't find this one on the site at all. It looks great and I would like to give that one a try if they did sell it.

has it been on the site before or has it just been used for the demo and isn't actually going to be stocked?

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

lol don't mind if I do.

In Bonny's video she talks about a wooden g-spot toy first... but I can't find this one on the site at all. It looks great and I would like to give that one a try if they did sell it.

has it been on the site before or has it just been used for the demo and isn't actually going to be stocked?

i've tried wood myself really nice and not too hard to clean

lickmadick wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

lickmadick wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

lol don't mind if I do.

i've tried wood myself really nice and not too hard to clean

well I emailed them about the one in the video as I would like to try that one. The other one I'm interested in is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14641 . but I'm hoping that if they do stock the other one it will be cheaper that the Intrigue dildo.... as really to afford that one I have to live without food... but it does seem almost worth it.

no food or sex flip the coin babe hope youlike losing weight i would for some fun he he xx

well i just got an email back from LH regarding the wooden g-spot dildo in the video and they said that it isn't stocked anymore and that they will re-do the video without the g-spot dildo in. So at least there will be a new video explaining the wooden dildos.

I have just checked my bank today and I might be able to afford one as I was underpaid last month. So I should be able to buy food and wooden dildo.... though the dildo did seem more important than food before I was told I was underpaid